Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Yes, I did get an email that said that! It was amazing! I get the funniest ones from college. Like, 'Is this you, Madeleine?' 'Are you still there, Madeleine?' 'We want you, Madeleine.' :laugh:

I :heart: the Madeline books! I was in love with her when I was little!

"We want you, Madeleine" :lol: I just pictured Uncle Sam, with the pointing finger!

Me too. I loooooved them. Such cute books. Ms. Clavel (sp?) was always waking up in the middle of the night going, "Something is not right!"

Interference died on me last night, Maddy!! :(

OH MY GOSH, today has been SUCH an exciting day!!! No one in here is hiding from spoilers are they? I'll shut my mouth in case. I was hiding from them last fall :lol:

Just had to squee in here before bed :love:

Im glad I've got you guys on facebook - one minute there is lack of activity the next there's bloody youtube vids and everyfink! The I know it is time to get your arse on the forum!

Im SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! :D:hug::hyper:

Embrace your problem :evil:

I haven't hardly been in here because I've just been in the rehearsal thread for two days! :lol:

After going to a concert of the Pogues (WITHOUT ME:angry:) My father's going with my mom to Lowlands (which is a quite expensive festival)
BUT. I'm still not allowed to go to U2 in Germany.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:angry:

How the hell did they get tickets for Lowlands. They where sold out in like ... 1 days.
comeee to germany with us :( I would take you if there was a way.

oh.. and BTW :

HMTMKMKM:heart::love::combust: :drool: x billiongazzilion
New uptempo song :drool::drool::drool::drool:
I had no internet for the last 5 days. Its harsh , I missed all this stuff , and knew they where rehearsing.

After going to a concert of the Pogues (WITHOUT ME:angry:) My father's going with my mom to Lowlands (which is a quite expensive festival)
BUT. I'm still not allowed to go to U2 in Germany.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:angry:

Whyyyyyyyyyyy? :( Not fair! :hug:

You are allowed :hug: :hyper: To hyper to notice. Yes, I will miss all the setlist parties, but seeing them in a week makes it all up.
I'm taking my laptop with me, so I'll try to post here when I'm in the hotel. And share my pics.

Oh, does it make me weird? I always go to parties dressed like Edge :wink:
Whaha , way to go girl , rub it in , rub it in , big time! Plaid shirt , beanie , something guitar like , and voila?

:lol: YES!! I bought black Halloween face make-up today to paint one on! They had face mustaches and stuff but didn't quite have what Edge has. I'll either wear my plaid shirt or my Music Rising shirt. Or, a plaid shirt thing over my music rising t-shirt. Even better. :wink:
And yes, I also have a winter ski cap that I never wear. I knew it'd come in handy for something like this at some point or another. :laugh:
I may or may not bring my acoustic.
ETA: I have an Explorer Guitar Hero controller!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom