Tag Thread 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
oooh so we';re goin that tour eh? :wink:
tag Bad Bono :lol:
:drool:
armuptongue6xm.jpg

*curses mic stand*

arm... tongue... that BICEP :drool: guuuuuuuuuuuuuh

and hair, drippy sweat, armpit, chest.... :drool: seriosuly its not good for one's health to see these !!!

Babydoll said:

and hair, drippy sweat, armpit, chest.... :drool: seriosuly its not good for one's health to see these !!!

Did I hear somebody asking for more hair, sweat, armpit and chest?
ok.. it's offtopic, I know,... buut Since I am not allowed to tag my own picture... I have no choice ...
armup9uw.jpg

slickinghairback8pu.jpg

that's all the armpit-action I got there... :drool: is it THAT weird that I want to stick my nose/mouth in that?

Galeongirl said:

Did I hear somebody asking for more hair, sweat, armpit and chest?
ok.. it's offtopic, I know,... buut Since I am not allowed to tag my own picture... I have no choice ...
armup9uw.jpg

slickinghairback8pu.jpg

that's all the armpit-action I got there... :drool: is it THAT weird that I want to stick my nose/mouth in that?

its not wierd :p that pic invokes thoughts in me too ;)

Holy hell! Is this the sweaty chest thread now? Uh... not that I'm complaining or anything....nope. I'm at work so I have no pics to tag, but I just had to pop in & say DAMN! Next please!

bonocomet said:
Holy hell! Is this the sweaty chest thread now? Uh... not that I'm complaining or anything....nope. I'm at work so I have no pics to tag, but I just had to pop in & say DAMN! Next please!
I'd love to... I have about ten more Bad stils... and five or six more Copenhagen pics... err and a few more of that chest :drool: SOMEBODY GIVE ME A PICTURE TO TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHy is he doing that?? what's his point? for those who've seen him in real life, does he usually do that... show off, i mean? :p

omg phisto.. you killed me there! :drool: never seen that one before... so.. much... exposure... :faint:

tag Chest.. Chesthair .. Bono :combust: (Btw, most people don't see *the* nipple in your pic hcbiggs... :lol: )
bonochest7rl.jpg

phistolemon said:
:wink:

we don't get out of the elevation-vertigo era :huh:

that has nothing to do with me, absolutely NOT!!!!!

:shifty:

you stopped the chest-tag-rant!!!!!!!

tag Bono with a mic close to his mouth(if you think that's not good enough, fine, tag the in-ear monitor!)
bonochest275montreal2so.jpg

:drool: hairy... Bono.... chest.. = perfect!

that's a frickn cool guitar! :lol:

impossible??? no way!
tag another hairy chest in ZooTv era :wink:

bonoflyvidmakingoffshadeless8i.jpg

you know... there is another pic with chest exposure you could post now... I mean.. not only chest exposure.. but err... :drool: almost everything exposed..

That IS a cool guitar there Edge! Wow never saw that one!

And I hope you can still tag the one you wanted Gg!
Tag ~ Bono Fly
bonofly2.jpg

(And I really wanted to see the rest of those sweaty chest ones yesterday you mentioned Gg!!) :(

oh just a short clip of him ripping his shirt would be enough for me.. :drool:
and yes, it's fine enought to tag for me :wink:
tag The Fly, earring, bare arms, shades... whatever more :lol:
bonobathtub5pc.jpg

and no, I never get tired of this picture.... :wink:

and we hopped straight into my fave era :wink:
that cheek... daaaamn :drool:
tag... the ciggy
I dunno why... but the look on his face here.. makes me :combust:
theflywithcigar9st.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.