T-Stylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:

Sorry to spring it up like that.

I met Edge twice. First time on May 12, 2001 outside his hotel in Chicago. There was a lot of people there so I didn't really have much of an interaction with him. He did sign my box of Popmart condoms though, with a huge grin on his face. :D

The second time was outide the United Center on May 15, 2001. When he was wearing the 21 shirt. He came up to our little group signed a few things, a friend asked him what the numbers on his shirts meant and he said something like "I don't know, I'm always intreged to find out what they mean to other people." :cute: My friend asked him if he could hug me but he said "I'm sorry I can't" but, I did get a great handshake. :hyper:

I have pictures, but my scanner doesn't work. :mad: And actually, the friend who asked him about his shirts got the whole meeting on video. :up:
:eek::eek::eek:

You are so much amazing me, girl! Gavin, Virgin Prunes, EDGE!!! My.GOODNESS! :faint:

Edge7.jpg

Edge4.jpg

gony_premierusa15b.jpg

gony_premierusa42b.jpg

Edgebirth_2_8082001.jpg

Edgette said:

Sorry to spring it up like that.

I met Edge twice. First time on May 12, 2001 outside his hotel in Chicago. There was a lot of people there so I didn't really have much of an interaction with him. He did sign my box of Popmart condoms though, with a huge grin on his face. :D

The second time was outide the United Center on May 15, 2001. When he was wearing the 21 shirt. He came up to our little group signed a few things, a friend asked him what the numbers on his shirts meant and he said something like "I don't know, I'm always intreged to find out what they mean to other people." :cute: My friend asked him if he could hug me but he said "I'm sorry I can't" but, I did get a great handshake. :hyper:

That's very cool!! A friend of a friend met Edge in Chicago as well. He was walking down the Magnificent Mile (?) in front of some grand hotel or other and saw this throng of people, got a little closer to see Edge in the middle of it signing autographs. He didn't have any paper on him so pulled out a dollar bill for Edge to sign, I think Edge said something to him like is it okay to do this. Anyway, the guy ended up spending the dollar so somewhere in the world is one US dollar with Edge's signature on it.

Sorry you didn't get your hug, though. If it was Bono, he totally would have done it because he's like that. When erised met Edge she said he seemed shy so maybe he's just not comfortable with doing that. Who knows? It's still mass cool that you got to meet him, and twice no less!! I've not met him three times, drag.

Grr...red x's :madspit:

It's weird, why do they work if you right-click them and say "show picture" ?

Is this a t-shirt? :confused:

edge53.jpg

wyclef_edge02.jpg

wyclef_edge.jpg

the two best shots of the entire video :drool:

Attachments

• lnoe02.jpg
    lnoe02.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 40
Question: Is hte colour of Edge's eyes changing?? Cos sometimes they are green, sometimes they are brown. :scratch:

ed-pop20.jpg

That one is a shirt - but what the heck? :drool:
ed-pop22.jpg

ed-pop51.jpg

ed-pop56.gif

ed-pop57.jpg

I never realized that but in that attached pic....is he really unbuttoning his shirt? :ohmy:

Attachments

• pop_3.jpg
    pop_3.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 39
FS...I think Edge's eyes are hazel, the ones that do change. Some pictures they seem blue, some green and some brown. I love it though. His eyes are just...:drool: :combust:

:ohmy:

It does look like he's unbuttoning his shirt in the last one. And, I must say FS, you posted some of my favorite pictures of Edge. Guh. :faint:

dsmith2904 said:

Okay, now we can put that unfortunateness behind us. Everyone is allowed a few fashion miss-steps in their life, but if Edge ever feels a little weak, thinks that maybe it might be okay to wear jeans and tennis shoes to a formal event like the Oscars, thinks of using a mid-'70s slacker prom attendee as a fashion inspiration, please don't, please ask for help.

So glad to get that off my chest!!!

:laugh:

awwww dsmith, just let it go...

happy edge-day!!

I don't have good t-shirt Edge pics uploaded.....

Attachments

• 05.26.2003 novello 01.jpg
    05.26.2003 novello 01.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 35
I just realized I have an entire Snapfish folder of just pics of Bono and Edge and one only for Edge....:shifty:

337%3A%3B85923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233848%3B5%3B33ot1lsi

337%3A%3B85923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233848%3B5%3B35ot1lsi

ohohoh.......what abot a thread with Edge's shiney shiney pants? He wore so many different kinds of pants.....:drool:

337%3A%3B85923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233848%3B5%3A3%3Aot1lsi

337%3A%3B85923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233848%3B4858ot1lsi

hehehe, loveth this one
337%3A%3B85923232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232338964993%3Bot1lsi

IWasBored said:

awwww dsmith, just let it go...

I will, it was just something of a missed opportunity (I way dig when men wear suits).

Anyway, are you back?

ohohoh.......what abot a thread with Edge's shiney shiney pants? He wore so many different kinds of pants.....

I was thinking of maybe like an Edge in jeans thread, it could encompass many popular Edge looks including JT/RH/LT cowboy Edge and sparkly pants Edge.

Back
Top Bottom