Stories for...eh...us!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by madonna's child:
i hate fish and chips. maybe i wouldn't last long in london...

eek.gif
eek.gif

biggrin.gif

Well I love them, can I come right over? Besides, I'm sure that's not the only food in town! I know a British Pub here that serves excellent Shepard's pie, with baked mashed potatoes on top, yum!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Well I love them, can I come right over? Besides, I'm sure that's not the only food in town! I know a British Pub here that serves excellent Shepard's pie, with baked mashed potatoes on top, yum!

*Jody's house welcomes U2Kitten*
smile.gif

They are like butter boiled potatos with tiny pieces of mint sticking to them with the butter.They are absolutely delicious.
Where near Seekonk?I have been to Providence RI too.

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
*slaps woman with stupid stick*
Can you imagine??!! She must be kicking herself!

Can you imagine U2 asking to use your SHOWER?

Larry: "em, why are you in the bathroom with me?"
Innocent Girl: "Oh, I thought you said you wanted a *sponge* bath"

*faint*
lol!!!!!!!! *bluuuuussssssshhhhhh*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Originally posted by Jody:
Just as an afterthought. I make a fantastic shepherds pie. Maybe if I cook one and take it round to Bono's house, he will love it so much that he will take me on tour as his chef. What do you think?
!!!!! OMG can you bake me into it? *not realizing that 450 degrees might do some harm* That would be a really funny movie. Baking ppl into things and using them to meet celebs. Sounds like a Muppet movie.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Back
Top Bottom