So what colour are Adam's eyes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jam Jar said:
a nice bright blue :)

See?
adamface1.jpg

They all have beautiful blue eyes!!
Did you guys know that Adam had laser surgery for his eyes? Im happy for him. Ive been wearing glasses since I was 5. Im 39 now. Im looking into getting the eye surgery where they implant a contact lens under the cornea.

msmarylynne said:
Did you guys know that Adam had laser surgery for his eyes? Im happy for him. Ive been wearing glasses since I was 5. Im 39 now. Im looking into getting the eye surgery where they implant a contact lens under the cornea.

Let me know how it goes if you have it done. I'm kind of skittish about my eyes. I did get boobs for our 15th anniversary though.:wink:

nanavancouver said:

I did get boobs for our 15th anniversary though.:wink:

:lol: :up:

My Dad had lasik done a couple of years ago and it worked out really well for him :) It took me awhile to get used to seeing him without his glasses on, he'd worn them most of his life.

I wish I could afford lasik, glasses are a pain :( . I've only had mine since college, but now I can barely see anything without them :madspit:

msmarylynne said:

Edge has green eyes!...they are more like a greyish green with gold speckles near the iris...the rest of the guys have blue eyes
of course I think Bono's are the prettiest:flirt:

I've had lasix surgery - I had horrible vision problems - I couldn't really even see the big E. I had the surgery about 6 years ago when it was still pretty new and my vision has stayed 20/20 - the only drawback is that I have dry eyes sometimes - I still get excited aobut being able to see the alarm clock at night!

sweetie said:
:sigh: Sigh...this brown-eyed girl surely does love the blue-eyed boys.

so does this one :drool:

Lasik eye surgery is great. My dad had it a couple years ago - he was blind as a bat before and now his vision is nearly perfect. My aunt also had it and it worked out great, and so did my sexy sexy teacher who has these gorgeous pale blue eyes and wiouiojgknfj *regains composure* er...yeah...anyway...

They all have really really pretty eyes, but Bono's... :faint:

1bbono1.jpg

sorry...I know that I already posted a Bono eye pic but come on - this picture....
I repeat - guh

Back
Top Bottom