Smiley-like pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgy Thing said:

Okay I will do it for you GaleonGirl! :3
Hope you feel better soon! :hug:
skann.jpg
(Ignore the comment.. It's in Norwegian but it's just crap!)
ok I did get the words Er= he right? Bono and Tongue... but what does it say :D I love the picture btw... he has such a cute tongue... ok that sounds weird.. but still, it's Bono's tongue... :drool:

Galeongirl said:
ok I did get the words Er= he right? Bono and Tongue... but what does it say :D I love the picture btw... he has such a cute tongue... ok that sounds weird.. but still, it's Bono's tongue... :drool:

No, er means is :D
Okay, it says "Is it the notes or something else tht makes Bono twist his tounge?"
Just some lame comment from a crap Norwegian magazine I got in the mail. But it has Bono in it, so it's okay! :p :)

Edgy Thing said:

No, er means is :D
Okay, it says "Is it the notes or something else tht makes Bono twist his tounge?"
Just some lame comment from a crap Norwegian magazine I got in the mail. But it has Bono in it, so it's okay! :p :)

:lmao:
oh and am I the first one noticing B has very very fine teeth... his eyeteeth in special.. ok I am weird... I admit it... but still... who wouldn't want to lick them? :drool:

Edgy Thing said:

Okay I will do it for you GaleonGirl! :3
Hope you feel better soon! :hug:
skann.jpg
(Ignore the comment.. It's in Norwegian but it's just crap!)
lol they flipped it! =)

Bibien, GREAT adam pic, btw!! :lmao:

u2forlife said:
Crimson Nails, I would like your avatar. :heart:
A perfect smiley comes to mind :sexywink:

Ack! So many people ask me for an enlarged version, which I don't have :grumpy: and couldn't post it anyway:mad:

So this is a cry for help:
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS AN ENLARGED VERSION OF MY AVATAR.......................??? PLEASE........:scream:

*prays*

BEVERLY56 said:
I've never noticed some of these smileys on the list before. Champagne Smiley for one.

:shifty: VicksSs said we could use smileys from other sites.. ::wink:

Back
Top Bottom