Slane Screen Caps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss-U2 said:
yeah, it is eve!!!! and and the middle of the song, they hug each other!!!!

Awwww, :cute:!

Originally posted by miss-U2
And is it just me or is she doing Bono-sleeves? :lol:

Hehe, I think she is!

:hug: Eve and :bono:. That's just too darling.

I hope my family decides to get a DVD player as a present for the whole family for Christmas, 'cause I'd love to get this DVD.

Angela

you will see, MW is sooooooooo great!!!! he called her during the song "evie!!!" and he looked at the backstage side, where all the U2's families were sitting.... and u can see her walking to him....he took her and and put her in the middle of the stage....and then she started dancing, that's sooooooooo cute!!!!! and at the end:"give it up for little eve!!"
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :hug: :hug: :love: :love: :cute:

Moonlit_Angel said:

I hope my family decides to get a DVD player as a present for the whole family for Christmas, 'cause I'd love to get this DVD.
Angela

DVD players are not that expensive anymore you can get one for $50 or less.

Someone will have to have a Slane DVD party for you.

Well, I did enter that Virgin Records thing today where they were going to give away the DVD and a DVD player, so if I get lucky enough to win that, then it won't be a problem.

But $50 dollars or less, eh? If I don't win the contest, then I'll mention that to my parents.

And a Slane DVD party...good idea.

miss-U2 said:
you will see, MW is sooooooooo great!!!! he called her during the song "evie!!!" and he looked at the backstage side, where all the U2's families were sitting.... and u can see her walking to him....he took her and and put her in the middle of the stage....and then she started dancing, that's sooooooooo cute!!!!! and at the end:"give it up for little eve!!"
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :hug: :hug: :love: :love: :cute:

*Major Hewson family fuzzies right now*

Angela

miss-U2 said:

*major fuzzies*
*wants DVD*

Moonlit_Angel said:

But $50 dollars or less, eh? If I don't win the contest, then I'll mention that to my parents.

And a Slane DVD party...good idea.

I mean its not state of the art $50 DVD player but it will work. Every family should have one I hate the idea of people not being able to see the DVD.

TiaraGurl said:
I mean its not state of the art $50 DVD player but it will work.

Bah, I don't care if it's state of the art and all that...I'd just like having one around. :).

Originally posted by TiaraGurl
Every family should have one I hate the idea of people not being able to see the DVD.

Yeah.

Also, the fact that less things are being released on VHS nowadays and more are being released on DVD makes me want one as well. Pretty soon nothing will be released on VHS, and if you don't have a DVD player when that happens...it kinda sucks.

So hopefully we'll have a DVD player in our house soon, and then I can see this Slane DVD. :D.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel, if you like i can make a mpeg copy of the slane dvd , for the cost of just you mailing me 2 blank cd-rs.....i can but them on the cds for you

of course you will only get the show, MW bonus & Unforgetable fire doco

let me know, i'm happy to make you a copy, i already am for some people i know at school

my little review of the slane dvd

1) U2, consisting of Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry, are a very good looking band.

2) U2: Go Home totally kicks Boston Elevation's arse. :D

Anyways. Went to the Premiere Screening of the new U2 DVD. To quote Bono, it was really "fucking brilliant"!! The energy and emotion that was thrown into this show is awesome. The number of people that were there- you couldn't possibly tell, it was like a sea of people, jumping and screaming.

Memorable moments:

- Bono kicking a beach ball while the crowd cheers him on with some soccer tune (Ole Ole Ole...) before SATS
- Someone throwing a hat at Edge during Angel of Harlem, and it actually lands on his head. Bono's got the most adorable expression on his face, and he laughs with Larry
- Bono rant during SBS. It's amazing how Bono just throws his arm in the air, and the whole crowd responds.
- Wake up dead man is not done in full colour
- "I would like to dedicate this song to my beautiful wife - Ali" --Intro to All I Want is You. Awww :)
- During the end of All I want is You, when Bono sings "All I want is" and the crowd responds "You," someone throws water over Bono, and Bono goes "All I want is fucking you" and gives him the finger. (At least that's what I think I saw :uhoh::D)
- When All I want is You fades into Streets, Bono just wails his heart out, and you can really tell he's mourning. I got teary-eyed here
- Streets ends with Edge playing with his eyes closed
- They didn't play Mysterious Ways, but I'm pretty sure that it's the bonus track. Apparently, Bono gets Eve on stage with him and dances with her infront of God knows how many people. (If I were Eve, I would NOT let my Dad put that track on the DVD. I can't dance to save my life"
- There's a part in the show where Bono hold's Edge's head for a while
- We get two peaks of Larry tummy on the DVD- when he comes down to play Desire and when he leaves the stage at the end. Both times when he raises his hand to wave at the crowd
- "did i waste it? not too much i couldnt taste it, llife should be fragrant, rooftop to the basement, the last of the Opera stars, when hiphop drove the big stars,the time was new media, that was the big idea"
- Communication.

I can't wait for the 18th.

EDIT TO ADD: There's a Bono Crotch shot during Desire. I'm sure all of you needed to know that.

Re: my little review of the slane dvd

souLnation2002 said:

EDIT TO ADD: There's a Bono Crotch shot during Desire. I'm sure all of you needed to know that.

Its these key pieces of information which is why I am here :sexywink: :yes:

I got my DVD player at Sears for $45. It's an Apex and it works as well as other more expensive players I've seen. It even plays burned movies. :wink:

As far as all this information about the Slane DVD... :hyper: :faint: etc.

I just got done making more than 1200 captures of Larry from the DVD :ohmy: :shifty:

Of course I can't post them all :lol:

I'll post a few :yes: If anyone has a specific Larry moment they're looking for I probably have it captured. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom