?'s about U2 and the Golden Globes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IrishThunder

The Fly
Hi!

I was lucky enough to watch Bono and Edge on E! before and after the Golden Globes but here in the UK we don't get NBC but I just found out that a SKY channel is showing the G.G'S tomorrow night.

It is on for two hours but I have a few things to do so I was wondering if you knew where about in the show U2 won and when Bono talked about the Gangs of NY film.

I don;t mean specific times just first hour or second type thing.

It is going to be a lazy few nights in front of the tv, tomorrow night Golden Globes and Thursday spent watching the Brown Thomas Fashion show.

BTW -- Are all of U2 scheduled to appear on Thursday or just Edge and Bono? (Assuming Bono will be there with Ali)
Thanks

It was toward the middle of the show, after all the tv awards and I think a few of the movie comedy/musical awards. Bono's speech comes before the Best Song award. You should check www.eonline.com they usually have a play by play of the show.

Don't know if they'll have the same amount of time taken out for each commercial break out where you are, but for us:

-Bono's Gangs intro was about 55 minutes into it
-The U2 award came at about 1 hour and 35 minutes into it (from beginning, or about 40 minutes after B's intro)

Hope that helps :)

I was going to merge this with the Golden Globe thread, but this could help out some folks, so I'll leave it separate so it doesn't get lost amongst all of the drool and celebratin'. :)

Kristie said:
anybody know if the fashion show is going to be on in the US?

I haven't heard anything but was going to watch Fashion Television and Fashion File on Style this weekend, hopefully one of them will run clips of the show (please, please, please, I must see video of Edge on the catwalk!).

dsmith2904 said:

I haven't heard anything but was going to watch Fashion Television and Fashion File on Style this weekend, hopefully one of them will run clips of the show (please, please, please, I must see video of Edge on the catwalk!).

I was reading about that today and I was thinking
God! I would love to see Edge in some Dolce & Gabbana
or Gucci.:love:

And IrishThunder, when you see Elton John come out
have your VCR ready cuz he introduces the song that are nominated.

Back
Top Bottom