RED is coming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
looks like the official launch to buy the RED Phone at Sprint is Nov.5th.. I can't order online cuz I won't get the 150 dollars upgrade discount...they said I have to go into the store for that ugh!:mad:

Website doesn't have it available to order online yet...probably will be the same time frame..

I was just about to go look for it, I guess we wait a bit more :sad:

Thanks for the update :)

(Don't worry, no :madwife: .... yet, we'll see after the 5th :wink: )

Does anyone know when U.S. Cellular is getting the RED phone? That's my carrier right now, so I'm thinking that maybe I'll just upgrade to get the phone. It said on their site that they will be the first to offer the RED phone in the US, but then I thought that Sprint was first??

bonocomet said:

I was just about to go look for it, I guess we wait a bit more :sad:

Thanks for the update :)

(Don't worry, no :madwife: .... yet, we'll see after the 5th :wink: )

phew!!! :ohmy: boy I was sweating it there for a sec! Don't want the wrath of bonocomet to come raining down on me... :giggle:

gawd, can't wait for this phone....:sad: damn it...:mad:

the wrath of bonocomet ... :lmao:

and thanks kelly. I'll let you all know how my kids custom Converse turn out when they arrive!

Last edited:
oooh went to Gap last night to see if there was anything new. Has anyone else seen the RED candle yet?? It smells delicious. Picked up that and also... I had been saving for the jean jacket... but at the last minute I switched and got the denim shirt... same price, but it just looked so much better on me and I love the cool red snaps, especially the fancy little one on the sleeve. Looks great with the longsleeve red shirt too. Anyways... yay!

bonocomet said:
oooh went to Gap last night to see if there was anything new. Has anyone else seen the RED candle yet?? It smells delicious. Picked up that and also... I had been saving for the jean jacket... but at the last minute I switched and got the denim shirt... same price, but it just looked so much better on me and I love the cool red snaps, especially the fancy little one on the sleeve. Looks great with the longsleeve red shirt too. Anyways... yay!

cool! I want that candle too.. haven't a chance to check out Gap recently...

hey...bonocomet...is it Nov. 5th yet?????:hyper: :combust:

My kid's custom Product (RED) Converse shoes arrived today! they LOVE them.

17 year old chose the classic Inspi(RED) motto.

ConverseChe.jpg

ConverseChe3.jpg

14 year old is a LOST fan

ConverseCam.jpg

ConverseCam2.jpg

They are really nice :)

bonocomet said:
My kid's custom Product (RED) Converse shoes arrived today! they LOVE them.

17 year old chose the classic Inspi(RED) motto.

ConverseChe.jpg

ConverseChe3.jpg

14 year old is a LOST fan

ConverseCam.jpg

ConverseCam2.jpg

They are really nice :)

WOWIE WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!! VERY COOL BONOCOMET!!

:heart: those converses.... especially the inspi(red) ones!:wink: :drool:

Comet, that's SO cool! Do you have the same shoe size as they do by any chance? :wink:

(Just FYI, I'm a US size 6-1/2 if either of those pair happen to be that size and if they happen to get tired of them. Ahem.)

Bono Mot said:
Comet, that's SO cool! Do you have the same shoe size as they do by any chance? :wink:

(Just FYI, I'm a US size 6-1/2 if either of those pair happen to be that size and if they happen to get tired of them. Ahem.)

Well you are just about my size and we are right in the middle of the both of them, so we're out of luck! I liked theirs so much I considered getting some for me, but I almost always wear something with at least a little bit of height, since I'm a shorty.

^I suppose if they're too big, you could shove some tissue paper into the toe! :hmm:

:hmm: now that's an idea... or I could wear the too small ones and suffer in the name of fashion. HA! Yeah right... if you know me you know THAT'S not going to happen. Actually Mot, the price on them is not bad at all! Very reasonable for something so customized! Actually my daughter wanted the African mudcloth print pair, but alas those were a price from a land I could not go to... :ohmy: :ohmy: yikes... worth it I'm sure, but out of my price range. Anyways you should get the custom ones! Go for it!!! :happy:!

I was watching Oprah today... and at the end she did a little replay/update about past shows, the RED Campaign launch/show being one of them. Reshowed a little clip from the show with her & Bono. She said that was one of the coolest experiences! She also said that so far they have raised enough money to take care of 15 million pregnant women in Africa :shocked: :applaud:

Lila64 said:
I was watching Oprah today... and at the end she did a little replay/update about past shows, the RED Campaign launch/show being one of them. Reshowed a little clip from the show with her & Bono. She said that was one of the coolest experiences! She also said that so far they have raised enough money to take care of 15 million pregnant women in Africa :shocked: :applaud:

I saw that in school!

You can see the red snap on his Product Red denim shirt here. I have that shirt. It's soft and nice :)

BonoAustralia11-06Redsnap.jpg

And the phones are FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

yeppers... finally the phones are here.. but just try finding a store that has them yet.. None around me so far .. they say they are getting them in this week but are not sure exactly when.. Oy vey mama :banghead:... these people are ejidits.. I am an existing customer so to get the two discounts I have to go into a store to get it. If i do it online or over the phone I will pay full price... ugh!

Bonocomet,
did you buy yours already? Are you having a hard time like me?

I'm going to order it online hopefully in a few minutes... but I keep getting distracted by the new Brisbane show pics!

I just ordered my Red MotoRazr phone from Sprint :applaud: :applaud: :dancing: :dancing: Should have it in about 4 days. I'm sooo excited.

p.s. $64.99 w/ a 2 yr plan..oh...and I just received my "One" black t-shirt from Nordstrom's the other day.Very nice and soft.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom