Pleban party - in our wildest dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a serious love for White Zinfandel :heart: any other wine Red/White :shrug: is just ok, but I really like the white Zin... that is the one that could get me in trouble :yes:

WildHoney said:
Saw this smilie and had to post it :lmao:

Bono being chased by us lot :giggle:

8.gif

:lmao:

love it

CONGRATULATIONS Jemma!!!!!! :applaud: :applaud:

Hurrah!! Woo-hoo!!!! :dancing: :dancing: :rockon: :rockon:

Golly! Acrobat seems SOOOO long ago now! I can't believe i got this far on this place!!!!! :D :crazy: :sigh:

Russty Cat said:

SG I think your right. Adam is embracing his inner sex pot and going with it. And we like it! :drool: I could go for no shirt. hehe No shirt and a boa would be good! :wink:

I don't know about the boa :eyebrow: but maybe a hat. Just a hat. Bono can wear the conductors hat, Adam can wear just a hat... I'm thinking I see a costume theme forming :hmm: :lol:

I love the smiley, Wild!

8.gif

That's more like Adam running away ... still not used to his sex appeal!

Bono should be chasing the crowd of girls (who, yes, would only run because he wanted them too and they would be very easily caught) :lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
I think Adam has been lurking here and reading about his sex appeal... in the first concerts of the tour he was quieter, and his shirt was actually buttoned up most of the way... now it seems he's gotten bolder and lost several of those top buttons :hyper: by the time we see him in September maybe he'll be down to no shirt at all :hyper:

(Or just a g-string? :lmao: )

AdamVertigo25.jpg

Mmmm... Nice thought that :giggle: But not just a g-string though, or the stage'd be mobbed :wink:

You like B in the bus conductors' hat Jem? Cool cos i do too!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm telling you if i see B wearing it in front of me, then i'll pass out!!!!! :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Drea said:

Mmmm... Nice thought that :giggle: But not just a g-string though, or the stage'd be mobbed :wink:

Plus the costume designer would need to find some heavy-duty material if he didn't want the strappy-parts to keep breaking from the weight load

:sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

Plus the costume designer would need to find some heavy-duty material if he didn't want the strappy-parts to keep breaking from the weight load

:sexywink:

A loose HD could be a very bad thing on stage! :faint:

I know Jem - It's quite a lot for that period of time but if you think i'm bad, look at Bri!!!! She got to 11, 000 in 4 month!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom