Pleban Party Girls...B's all tied up and we've got nowhere to go....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Um, I think Snooky and Fly are the only ones I haven't said anything too yet.... so um...
5.gif

Didn't want to be a snob... if I missed anyone else it's because this thread moves so fast and my PC is moving a little on the sloooow side...

Don't know if you missed me....but if you did I'm not buying the slow computer excuse. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
News for all who care! I ordered my first credit card today...be afraid, Michelle now has her hands on plastic. :giggle: Yay for now being able to buy things online and book hotel rooms!

I wouldn't trust me with a credit card. :laugh:

we actually do ALL of our purchases with a credit card.....we have amazing control though:yes: its great...we get cash back awards and stuff like that....our company just sent us checks where we can write 12,000 dollars for anything:ohmy: ...burned those quick.

and i

now i really better be going.......visit parents...

:sigh: missed out on one possble tix for tomorrw

wish me luck on getting home on time to at least try the current Q104.3 NYC area tix contest before i join bsck up with you all tonite!

:hug: s

dazzy- over & out....

Dismantled said:
we actually do ALL of our purchases with a credit card.....we have amazing control though:yes: its great...we get cash back awards and stuff like that....our company just sent us checks where we can write 12,000 dollars for anything:ohmy: ...burned those quick.

You're such a good girl though. I'm sure you're just talking about other people who did things like that. :shifty:

daygloeyes2 said:

You're such a good girl though. I'm sure you're just talking about other people who did things like that. :shifty:

what? I am good...I was just telling you how good I am with my credit cards:yes:

Sad_Girl said:
DG - was the
15.gif
not a good enough apology? Ok... you asked for it!
2.gif

AH ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *cannot breath.....................ah ha ha ha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom