Pleban Party Girls...B's all tied up and we've got nowhere to go....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
Chocolate is bad for you. I haven't had any for 3 weeks which i think is good for a chocoholic...

whatda mean chocolate is bad for you! *stands with hands on hips

Good job breaking the habit:applaud:

Sad_Girl said:
3.gif
(Bono peek/ aka doing the bono)

:laugh: :laugh: :cute: that IS another real cutie esp remeding us of B. :D

Dismantled said:

yeah wild that blows!!! SG I like the smileys...looks like a monkey picking bugs of another one:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, it was supposed to be comforting but... I think you're right... it just isn't quite right :eyebrow: :giggle:

Oh, yeah, VP Today was the day, wasn't it? :hug:

(And who says chocolate isn't good for you?
4.gif
)

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, it was supposed to be comforting but... I think you're right... it just isn't quite right :eyebrow: :giggle:

4.gif
)

Those smileys just gave me seizure. :huh:

Sad_Girl said:

4.gif
)

*picks self up off the floor....

the bouncy smileys just gave me a seizure

:wink:

Hey snook!

Snooky pie said:

hey DG:hug: I'm ok, dealing with a nasty summer cold:madspit:
How are you?

I hate when I get colds when the weather is nice out. :madspit: Hope you feel better soon.

Meh...nothing awful has happened so I guess that's good?

Sad_Girl said:

Don't encourage me too much Dazz, I'm beginning something of a Smiley-Junkie!!!

4.gif

:wink:

oh.... there's a bunch smilies I don't like at all...because of how they are graphically designed! But when I love them..I aboslutely :love: them llike these:
:rant: <i think rant is just about the funniest one there is...in almost all but the worst of moods when I see that I just smile/chuckle/snerk etc
Of, course there's :lmao: ! it;'s in my top 3!

there's several in one of my e-m addy sites that are SOOOO adorable/funny.... i'd love to share here.

Will try to figure out out to get them on here ....if not i may ask one of you if anyone ..I'd e-m them to you and you can figure out a way to post them. But I'll try first. you gotta see these.

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

there's several in one of my e-m addy sites that are SOOOO adorable/funny.... i'd love to share here.

Will try to figure out out to get them on here ....if not i may ask one of you if anyone ..I'd e-m them to you and you can figure out a way to post them. But I'll try first. you gotta see these.

Cool :up:

dazzledbylight said:

now you sound like a animal biologist or animal behaioralist :D

I always wanted to be one:D but I settled for a degree in anthropology:sigh: that I am not using at the moment:madspit:

Fly-I see you posted the picture you posted in PLEBA in lemonade stand. Prepare to be pounced on by everyone(or at least the men)....and I'm not sure I mean that figuratively.

Um, I think Snooky and Fly are the only ones I haven't said anything too yet.... so um...
5.gif

Didn't want to be a snob... if I missed anyone else it's because this thread moves so fast and my PC is moving a little on the sloooow side...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom