Pleban Party Girls...B's all tied up and we've got nowhere to go....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
So just out of curiosity...what are everyone's jobs? Any students?

I'm a professional Pleban :D

Let's see... I think I've had nearly as many jobs as hair colors... :hmm:

Firefighter, EMT, (Both previous jobs) Student of Psychology (hoping to focus on Paranormal Psych) and Aspiring Novelist/Author

Sad_Girl said:

I'm a professional Pleban :D

Let's see... I think I've had nearly as many jobs as hair colors... :hmm:

Firefighter, EMT, (Both previous jobs) Student of Psychology (hoping to focus on Paranormal Psych) and Aspiring Novelist/Author

Ooo those are all so interesting! EMT stuff sounds very intense...don't think it's quite for me.

Myself, I'm a university student in nursing. Part-time job at Rona...kinda like Home Depot. Job sucks but it pays for the nursing school and U2 tickets so I can't complain. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
So just out of curiosity...what are everyone's jobs? Any students?

Finishing my honours psych degree at UW...just have my thesis to go - yay! :)

No job right now...the commute to school is a couple of hours (both ways...and hour each way)...plus, I'm on my own with a kid...

Now that I don't have to be on campus all the time, I'm hoping to find something, at least part time soon.

FlyYourKite said:

Ooo those are all so interesting! EMT stuff sounds very intense...don't think it's quite for me.

Myself, I'm a university student in nursing. Part-time job at Rona...kinda like Home Depot. Job sucks but it pays for the nursing school and U2 tickets so I can't complain. :wink:

*Nursing is really difficult job, I really admire the people who do it

I loved my job as an EMT/Firefighter, but it destroyed my immune system and I spent a year recovering from chronic strep and things like that before I finally admitted defeat and decided to go back to school

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Finishing my honours psych degree at UW...just have my thesis to go - yay! :)

No job right now...the commute to school is a couple of hours (both ways...and hour each way)...plus, I'm on my own with a kid...

Now that I don't have to be on campus all the time, I'm hoping to find something, at least part time soon.

Oh wow you deserve a medal for commuting that far and doing it with a kid! How old is your child?

aa9d855a.jpg

Oh how I want to suck on that lower lip :drool:
Damn, I've always been a 'mouth/lips' girl, but Larry's got the sexiest damn lips... (ok, he and Adam are in close competition... very different, but both very sexy lips)

Oh thank you VP. Those lips :drool: And that scar...I'll admit I am a sucker for scars but that one tops the list of 'em all.

FYI: Just took one of those retarded quizzes that says how you're going to die. Apparently I'm going to die with my hand down my underwear, watching Star Trek. That's great news!

FlyYourKite said:
Oh thank you VP. Those lips :drool: And that scar...I'll admit I am a sucker for scars but that one tops the list of 'em all.

FYI: Just took one of those retarded quizzes that says how you're going to die. Apparently I'm going to die with my hand down my underwear, watching Star Trek. That's great news!

:lmao:!!!! So potentially, if you avoid those two activities simultaneously, you could live forever!

And yes..the scar. :combust:

Is it wrong that I wish it hadn't faded over the years??

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:lmao:!!!! So potentially, if you avoid those two activities simultaneously, you could live forever!

And yes..the scar. :combust:

Is it wrong that I wish it hadn't faded over the years??

Not in the slightest. Did he get that from another falling performance? I know I've heard the story but my memory is hazy.

FlyYourKite said:

Not in the slightest. Did he get that from another falling performance? I know I've heard the story but my memory is hazy.

Yes, I think he slipped and fell off the stage while rehearsing for the JT tour. Or am I mixing that up with the time he wore a sling on his arm?? Poor boy's a walking accident. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Not Bono too?? Next thing you know, you'll be moving onto Paul McG. :shame: :giggle:

:eyebrow: I don't know... after nine months going without I'm getting pretty desperate

:tsk: Not even funny :tsk:

But honestly It was Bono originally who drew me in and attracted me to the band; I developed the crush on Adam after having a dream about him ( :shifty: ) and well, the Larry thing has developed now after learning more and more about him :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom