Pleban Girls party - We've got a bLue Crack Addiction but we don't want no cure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you mean you don't yet have a safe email addy, don't you? Terrible shame that is! :scream: :no: :(

I can guarantee this: Those stories are FILTHY :ohmy: Aren't they Bri???? :sexywink: :evil: :tongue:

Btw - I just reached 8,300!!!!! :dance: :rockon:

susanp6 said:
Oh you mean you don't yet have a safe email addy, don't you? Terrible shame that is! :
I can guarantee this: Those stories are FILTHY :ohmy: Aren't they Bri???? :sexywink: :evil: :tongue:

Btw - I just reached 8,300!!!!! :dance: :rockon:

Congrats Susan:dancing:

Yeh, I got the secure e-mail :D

:ohmy: :giggle:

Some girls have got pregnant at 12 before tho'! :ohmy: Not good! :no: :shame:

Is that true that you don't think you'd make it to the TO meet-up, Bri? That's shocking&so not right considering you'll be almost out of your teens by then! :( :madspit:

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: :giggle:

Some girls have got pregnant at 12 before tho'! :ohmy: Not good! :no: :shame:

Is that true that you don't think you'd make it to the TO meet-up, Bri? That's shocking&so not right considering you'll be almost out of your teens by then! :( :madspit:

Yeah thats not good :shame: I'm young and a bit *naughty* but pregnant at 12? God no!

I feel a bit stupid....whats the TO? :reject:

I'm going to see War of the worlds later today! I'm wondering what it's going to be like cos i've heard some reports that some people were laughing at the end! :ohmy: :huh:

bono_gal said:
Do i look like her Bri? :huh:

I actually don't know.
It's just so happens that around the time you joined us, and told us your age, I had just celebrated her 16th birthday. :p

Do you have a pic up?

------------
Simpsons:

:adam: Can I come?
(E & L look at eachother.)
:edge: No.
(walk away)
:adam: Wankers.
(E & L stop and look, Adam pretends to tune bass)

:laugh:!!

You look good Becky! :wink:

12 is appalling eh?! 16 is young enough at the legal age, never mind 12! :eek:

susanp6 said:
You look good Becky! :wink:

12 is appalling eh?! 16 is young enough at the legal age, never mind 12! :eek:

:reject: i hate photos!! i posted that on the off chance that id see someone at cardiff who recognised me.....or you in liverpool susan!!

yeah, i know a girl who was pregnant at 17, an that was hard enough.

but 12, how could they handle it??

I hate my photo&i don't know how i was ever persuaded to post it here, but Bri seems to think i'm a babe anyway don't ya Bri? :sexywink:

*snerk* Cindy says hi, and to let you know she'll be joining us once she stops drooling over the Edge pic thread... the "boom cha" and "butch Edge" pics in particular :wink:

susanp6 said:
I hate my photo&i don't know how i was ever persuaded to post it here, but Bri seems to think i'm a babe anyway don't ya Bri? :sexywink:

Because we can be *very* persuasive :sexywink:

I'm glad you did! :hug: :heart:
And those pics of all three of you! :cute: :happy:

Drea
Thank you *SO* much for reminding me!

Silly, why didn't you watch it tonight?

:bono: (sings) And tell you when your ass is showin....
:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom