Pleban Girls party - We've got a bLue Crack Addiction but we don't want no cure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right you are Wild! :wink: Sounds yummy! :drool: :drool:

I had a chick curry! :tongue: Having some Stella too! :love:

Went to see War of the worlds and honestly, Becky: I could see what these people were on about when they said people were laughing!!!! :yes: :lol:

sorry girls gotta go now.....

im always late for stuff :wink:

that pic of the girl dancing with B is sooo hawt! I WILL GET UP THERE!!!!!! i even have a plan :evil:
i will share it with you all mwhahahaha.

Right, yeah im going now!

See you all soon! :hug:

susan :clonelove: :heart:

no 3ams tonight :( i got some nasty news about exams....meh.

bye bye xx :hug: xx

Bri!!!! :wave: :hug: :hug: I always have the urge to get french with Bono, if you know what i mean!!!! :ohmy: :sexywink:

:sexywink: It's connected with kissing!!!! :flirt: :kiss: :kiss:

It's spelt Edinburgh Bri!! I know - There has already been some minor rioting there :yikes:

Edinburgh is only 40 miles east of where i live, but as i was saying lastnite i wouldn't want to risk going thru there unless i already had somewhere to stay cos i can just imagine i'd end up stranded due to the fact that i could imagine they wouldn't run enouogh trains!!!! :madspit: :(

It does involve those too&very pleasurable it is too! :sexywink: :drool: :combust:

Bob Geldof said he wanted to encourage 1 M people to converge on Edinburgh&i did see Scotrail advertising extra trains, but these kinds of transport arrangements often leave some people not getting home! :madspit: And you can imagine that for an event as huge as this is, it will be crazy!!!! :uhoh: :coocoo:

Yep, it's a lot of people to accomadate! :huh:

Oh to have a luxury room booked up in B's hotel!!!! :evil: :censored: :D

I was going to say as well that if i thought i def could meet B&get a kiss off him, it'd be worth walking that distance home for cos it's not too far but i don't really know the route to walk&especially not in the dark! :no: :scream:

Anything for B eh?!

Dis :hug:

Congratulations :hyper:
5.gif

So you had a good birthday then...

DIS!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I am SO excited for you baby!!!! :love: :happy: :heart:

How does the lucky girl feel???? :sexywink:

WildHoney said:
Dis :hug:

Congratulations :hyper:
5.gif

So you had a good birthday then...

aww thanks:hug:

yes my birthday was great too. BF told me we were going to Montreal and stay at a Holiday Inn..and I was excited just for that. But when we got there we pulled up to this grand 5 star hotel in the middle of old montreal.....he had booked 2 months ago. It was beautiful, we had a suite, 2 person jacuzzi tub...it was beautiful!! I've never been in such a hotel!!! How was your weekend?

Yikes bad thunder:yikes:

susanp6 said:
Yep, it's a lot of people to accomadate! :huh:

Oh to have a luxury room booked up in B's hotel!!!! :evil: :censored: :D

I was going to say as well that if i thought i def could meet B&get a kiss off him, it'd be worth walking that distance home for cos it's not too far but i don't really know the route to walk&especially not in the dark! :no: :scream:

Anything for B eh?!

Susan maybe we should of just turned up and Hi jacked Jemmas Tent :giggle:

susanp6 said:
DIS!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I am SO excited for you baby!!!! :love: :happy: :heart:

How does the lucky girl feel???? :sexywink:

Thank you susan:hug: I feel amazing! We are getting married real soon:drool: He proposed on our 6th anniversary ...it was in the morning, I had just woken up, it was kinda funny

~BrightestStar~ said:
DIS!! :hug: :happy:
How could you tell us the big news and then disappear like that, young lady? :shame:

:hyper: :tongue:

So, it was a decent birthday then?........or was it indecent? :ohmy:

yeah sorry about disappearing, we had to run out again. Great birthday...so many surprises:drool: :drool:

Did you all have a good weekend?

Dismantled said:

aww thanks:hug:

yes my birthday was great too. BF told me we were going to Montreal and stay at a Holiday Inn..and I was excited just for that. But when we got there we pulled up to this grand 5 star hotel in the middle of old montreal.....he had booked 2 months ago. It was beautiful, we had a suite, 2 person jacuzzi tub...it was beautiful!! I've never been in such a hotel!!! How was your weekend?

Yikes bad thunder:yikes:

Awwwwww :cute: that's so sweet, he must really adore you( but who wouldn't) :wink:

I got the in laws living room , in front of a log fire when it was raining outside :huh:

Oh did you say yes straight away or did you make him sweat :evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom