Pleban Girls party - We've got a bLue Crack Addiction but we don't want no cure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! I hate fucking holidays. lol

I hate doing job apps. Such a pain in the bum. I have to pay some bills and make phone calls I've been avoiding doing. :madspit:

Russty Cat said:
I know! I hate fucking holidays. lol

I hate doing job apps. Such a pain in the bum. I have to pay some bills and make phone calls I've been avoiding doing. :madspit:

Yuck! I don't wanna be a grown up anymore! :lol:

Hi girls! :wave: :hug:

SG I read it.... :combust: Whew that was yummy :giggle: I love the whole 'home' thing too. :heart: Well done as usual!!

Russty! Don't smack me with the flip flop! *cowers* :lol: Did you hear about my little tattoo experience yesterday??

You guys read the one posted in the fan fic forum too, right? cuz there's a whole other scene added on the end I didn't bother sending in the e-mails since it was posted

Being a grown up really does suck! :lol:

Fly I heard!!! I can't believe you! I'm so glad you didn't pass out though. :lol: :hug: you nut!

I have to call my tattoo artist this morning. I'm so nervous about talking to her again.

Sad_Girl said:
You guys read the one posted in the fan fic forum too, right? cuz there's a whole other scene added on the end I didn't bother sending in the e-mails since it was posted

D'oh! I'm glad you said that! I didn't check it. lol I will now though! :hyper:

Russty Cat said:
Being a grown up really does suck! :lol:

Fly I heard!!! I can't believe you! I'm so glad you didn't pass out though. :lol: :hug: you nut!

I have to call my tattoo artist this morning. I'm so nervous about talking to her again.

:lol: I actually almost did though, that's the funny thing :laugh: I've never sweat so much in my life. It's all worth it though cause I absolutely love it :love: I'm so excited for you to get yours!

Ooo I didn't know there was a left-out scene SG! I will definitely read the one posted in the forum.

But I gotta run and register for classes for this fall :yuck: Have a good afternoon girls! :hug: Talk to you all later I'm sure :)

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I actually almost did though, that's the funny thing :laugh: I've never sweat so much in my life. It's all worth it though cause I absolutely love it :love: I'm so excited for you to get yours!

I'm sure glad you didn't! That wouldn't have been to funny. :hug:

Have fun! I'll see ya later. :heart:

HI Weldy! :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Holy crap!!! What I wouldn't give to be Simone! But man is she going to get it from Lardence. :giggle:

I know, that's what I kept thinking as I planned it out and even as I was writing that part... it was like 'holy shit how the hell would he ever forgive her if...' cuz he is so ... stubborn/shy/private

:wave: Hello Weldy how you doin' hun?

Sad_Girl said:
I want my tattoo :grumpy:

I guess I better get up and go get a job so I can afford it, huh? :lol:

That is the one crappy part it is so expensive!

DAmn I feel like I'm gonna hurl now, just thinking of having to call her. And I'm shaking like a damn leaf! :( I want to get it done so badly, I have to totally get over the crush thing with her already. I don't know how I'm ever gonna be able to let her touch my chest to get the damn tattoo done there.

Sad_Girl said:

I know, that's what I kept thinking as I planned it out and even as I was writing that part... it was like 'holy shit how the hell would he ever forgive her if...' cuz he is so ... stubborn/shy/private

:wave: Hello Weldy how you doin' hun?

Thats totally what I was thinking! He is such a private person. Heck I would freak over nude pics of myself, even though no one would want to see them. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

That is the one crappy part it is so expensive!

DAmn I feel like I'm gonna hurl now, just thinking of having to call her. And I'm shaking like a damn leaf! :( I want to get it done so badly, I have to totally get over the crush thing with her already. I don't know how I'm ever gonna be able to let her touch my chest to get the damn tattoo done there.

:rolleyes: :giggle: it's these little things which make life exciting :wink:

Not much Weldy it's been boring, really.

Sim Mucca's Baby is due today and Sim Sad_Girl is expecting. the neighborhood crashed but I am slowly rebuilding

oh, and the nude pictures thing is from a fan fic story :lol:

I have to go the kids are hungry and I seriously need to get in the shower before noon today. :lol:

I'll see you guys later this afternoon. :hug:

Russty Cat said:
I have to go the kids are hungry and I seriously need to get in the shower before noon today. :lol:

I'll see you guys later this afternoon. :hug:

:lol: I know the feeling. I gotta go get things done, too. I'll be back by 8 tonight or so (7 pm Weldy time 5 pm Russty time :wink: ) :hug: have a great day, Y'all!

susanp6 said:

I missed Wild! I thought she went back to work next week! :confused:

They wouldn't let one of the girls take the day off for her daughters birthdaybecause it would leave the team short. So i said i'd go in so she could have the day off. Got in this morning my ream didn't need me so i was lent to another team......:mad: To say i wasn't happy was an understatment:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom