Pleban Girls Party - We're open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Sorry to hear that. :( It's more common than one would think. You're certainly not alone, although I'm sure you know that.

i do...
i just felt odd but i wanted to be honest
i have a panic disorder
i sometimes worry really bad things are about to
happen... like a bridge i have to drive on is going to collapse or if i walk my dogs another dog will attack them... i worry my house is going to burn down if i leave
it only gets bad about 3 times a year... so it is hard to treat as it isnt constant and ongoing...
usually i just stay in the house and read, surf the net and chitter to people...
i know i probably shouldnt even be telling all of you this
soz

WildHoney said:
Molly :hug:

I get like that sometimes too :hug:

thanks dearest...
it really can be a pain can't it ??
i am all ready to go out but i just
cannot seem to make myself go
my friends are very patient with me
and usually come over here a lot when
i am like this

Molly Bloom said:

i do...
i have a panic disorder
happen... like a bridge i have to drive on is going to collapse or if i walk my dogs another dog will attack them... i worry my house is going to burn down if i leave
it only gets bad about 3 times a year... so it is hard to treat as it isnt constant and ongoing...
usually i just stay in the house and read, surf the net and chitter to people...
soz

So you've seen someone about it? With a combination of meds and therapy, panic/anxiety disorders generally have a very high rate of cure, and that should hold true whether it's in an active phase or not. If it becomes something that's unbearable (you sound like you're coping reasonably well), then maybe speak to a different therapist? It sometimes takes a while to find one you click with.

Molly Bloom said:

i do...
i have a panic disorder
soz

:hug:

WildHoney said:

Security guards :drool: :drool: :drool:

Especially Irish ones :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Seems odd that practically the only time i have the 45 second trouble is when you're on. :hmm: :wink:

but I am worth the wait...:angry: right?..RIGHT?!!!

:wink:

Since I have my PB open...

DSC00623.jpg

Edge2.jpg

ooonnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

one love
one life
one more post
with you tonight........:hyper:

Dis :lol: You can do it! :applaud:

Ok, I've logged off lj, I'm a bit more concentrated here now. Ehm... what are we talking about? :D

Hi everyone, how are you all tonight? I mean to come here more often but I'm usually too shy and don't know many people to chat to. :|

VP:drool: niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice pics!!

:hyper: I wanna share mine!!!!*runs to PB

almost a year ago today..:sad:

bonoboston.jpg
[/IMG]
bonoboston1.jpg
[/IMG]

*for the new people...I did not take those..I was standing just to the left of the girl in the blue...out of sight:angry: she was really tall:mad:

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom