pleban girls party we're on the road to ecstacy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

I don't live in TO...the TO downtown is extremely vibrant!! I'm about an hour sw of there.

oohhh....ok...gee i wondered how TO could of gotten so run down, because since i pay attention to other countries events/problems/good things etc , not just my own...i "hadn't heard about it' {TO downtown 'running down' which it hasn't...good!

hope your downtown/city area will improve soon!

dazzledbylight said:

oohhh....ok...gee i wondered how TO could of gotten so run down, because since i pay attention to other countries events/problems/good things etc , not just my own...i "hadn't heard about it' {TO downtown 'running down' which it hasn't...good!

hope your downtown/city area will improve soon!

It's probably a lot like NYC, vibrant, mostly good, with a few bad areas thrown in.

Our has been like this for years, unfortunately...everything's moving out to the 'burbs. There's been some recent improvement...a small university campus has opened, and they're starting to turn much of the area into student housing...but progress has been slow.

Personally, I'd love it if they kept the movie set changes...looks really cool! Sarah has taken a few pics (it's on her route home from school)...I'll get her to take more before they take it down, and I'll post them. :)

What's this VP? There's a film being filmed near you?

That was hysterical about you playing :censored: yourself!!! :lmao:

I'm always sad that dazz has to go so soon, after the lib-rer-ee visit!! Hmmmmm dazz........that could be short for Darren too! :lol:

And that leads me to thinking asbout who would play me! :hmm: have to think about that!! :huh:

Hey! Me innocent? Pfft! :p :sexywink: :lol:

:censored: Never, Darren!

Altho' i do like the idea of a kitty collar, and then B can stroke me all nite and i shall purrrr with pleasure for him!! :giggle: :hyper:

susanp6 said:
What's this VP? There's a film being filmed near you?

That was hysterical about you playing :censored: yourself!!! :lmao:

I'm always sad that dazz has to go so soon, after the lib-rer-ee visit!! Hmmmmm dazz........that could be short for Darren too! :lol:

And that leads me to thinking asbout who would play me! :hmm: have to think about that!! :huh:

Yup...based on a video game. :)

Awwww doesn't anyone like my line about B stroking me? Meaow! :( ............................:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom