pleban girls party we're on the road to ecstacy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah just called me...she left school, and is now in our downtown area, where they're filming a movie. Based on the Silent Hill game. She was whispering, because they had called "action." :lol: She's a nut...

my friend was a body double for jennifer anitston (don't think the movie is out yet, or done for all that) and her folks went to see her at the shoot. the director asked the folks to be extras !!
they were more than happy, but my friend is mad because she doesn't get noticed and her p's get to be seen for several seconds.

GG...she said they're filming a long shot, but when there's a break in the action, she's going to wander onto the scene and do something dramatic, and hope she gets picked. :lol:

We'd discussed this previously, and I suggested that she make dramatic, Macphisto-like gestures (she does an awesome Macphisto imitation). :laugh:

movie shoots- usually fun....
one early eve after work but Nov/dec so it was already dark, it was cold -esp cuz it was just like 2 blocks off the Hudson river........it was windy...I was coming out of one of the then new and still rare Healthfood stores.

I headed east to get to the subway ....[no forlorn B-man there]..and I see bright lights....sound booms etc and a crowd......
there was this international NO sign with a Casper the Ghost in it.

I wanted to stop but iwas so tired, cold and i had 2 real big bags of groceries so I didn''t...

i never saw the movie on the big screen, but eventually i saw on free TV....it was GHOSTBUSTERS! ahc iwas so annoyed i didn't stop, then. but i did see a bit...it was part of the exterrior of the FIreHouse scenes. :D

The story behind this movie, and it being set here is funny. I've mentioned it before, but I'll repeat for those who might have missed it.

Our downtown is pathetic. Decrepit, deserted old buildings, etc. :shudder: They chose the location because it's a horror movie, and that's the sort of vibe they wanted. They've basically taken over about three blocks of the worst part of our main street, and done over abandoned store fronts, painted, put up signs for fake businesses, etc. The funny part? It now looks better than it did before they started the work. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
The story behind this movie, and it being set here is funny. I've mentioned it before, but I'll repeat for those who might have missed it.

Our downtown is pathetic. Decrepit, deserted old buildings, etc. :shudder: They chose the location because it's a horror movie, and that's the sort of vibe they wanted. They've basically taken over about three blocks of the worst part of our main street, and done over abandoned store fronts, painted, put up signs for fake businesses, etc. The funny part? It now looks better than it did before they started the work. :lol:

:lol: poor downtown TO

Boston would be a great place to film. But the government here makes it so expensive.

Parts of the upcoming movie The Departed are going to be shot here soon.

ah....i understand the post count now thanks

I gotta go :grumpy: :grumpy: & the library isn't open tonite :grumpy: can't realoly spend the xtra money tonite to go back to the net.....maybe i will, we'll see..

SO have more fun for me , and if you're on later and Bri & dis etal are there- please tell them to go see my caption ....they were off before i did it.

take care everyone! :hug: :wave:

Look foward to see what happens w Sara!

BTW were these WH's first u2 shows?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom