Pleban Girls Party - We're Faraway, but so close

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dancing_elephant.gif
monkey_dance.gif
monkey_dance.gif
monkey_dance.gif
dancing_elephant.gif

Galeongirl said:

you know, after Wild said thinks about the :tsks: and SG about that other smiley

this one is SO wrong

:lmao:

He's a little EXOTIC dancing monkey :p all he needs is a bow tie and g-string :wink:

and one and two and thrust! and one and two and THRUST!

Hi Jem :hug: sorry to hear that :( are you feeling a little better now?

To all those asking how i am. Im now on anti-biotics and it should be better in a few days. Its just uncomfortable and a bit painful. :grumpy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Psst...I saw you post in a certain adult forum, and I demand some gossipy details!
:kiss:

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Will PM you about that. Not writing it ona public forum. :ohmy:

bonoishot said:

GG2 hows teacher B Spears. :shifty::lmao:

:shifty: I had a day off today... and am still trying to get a pic of him in his britney spears tshirt.... but the girl who has the pic has trouble with her phone :huh: it refuses to send the pic...
:shh: but I'm sure he's still hot :yes:

:shifty: can I get that PM aswell?

I hate to run out on my girls:heart: when its been so long but I really need to go die in a corner somewhere or something. Ugh. Owwie. :sad:

Lord help me tomorrow when I'm helping the photographer, I hope I'm stilll cute, capable, and coherent when drugged. :happy:

Jem, I will PM you back later.
:hug:s and lotsolemonlove

~BrightestStar~ said:
I hate to run out on my girls:heart: when its been so long but I really need to go die in a corner somewhere or something. Ugh. Owwie. :sad :

Lord help me tomorrow when I'm helping the photographer, I hope I'm stilll cute, capable, and coherent when drugged. :happy:

Jem, I will PM you back later.
:hug :s and lotsolemonlove

:sad: Bye. :kiss: You will be perfect for the photographer. ;) :hug:

Galeongirl said:

:shifty: I had a day off today... and am still trying to get a pic of him in his britney spears tshirt.... but the girl who has the pic has trouble with her phone :huh: it refuses to send the pic...
:shh: but I'm sure he's still hot :yes:

:shifty: can I get that PM aswell?

OMG i thought you were joking he really had that shirt on. :lmao:

Damn phones. :madwife:

Yeah will just go forward it on. :shifty:

bonoishot said:

OMG i thought you were joking he really had that shirt on. :lmao:

Damn phones. :madwife:

Yeah will just go forward it on. :shifty:

:tongue: well not while he was singing the song ofcourse, but yea he does have one! :lmao: and it's fitting pretty tight, and crooked at the bottom.... :shifty: and if he stretches you see his belly.... not that I"ve seen it or anything since he always stretches when he sits down or so :whistle:

damn, why do they get summer so early? :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom