Pleban Girls Party - We keep going and going ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Weldy:wave: My day has been :crazy: the kids are out of thier minds!!! Our school has one of the oldest football rivalries in the US and the game is tomorrow....so today was "spirit" day..omg! I am just glad to be home:crazy:

how's the parade? Are the White Sox your team? I am happy for you if they are!:hug:

If the Red Sox lose...then my team is anyone who beats the Yankees.:wink:

Dismantled said:
Hey Weldy:wave: My day has been :crazy: the kids are out of thier minds!!! Our school has one of the oldest football rivalries in the US and the game is tomorrow....so today was "spirit" day..omg! I am just glad to be home:crazy:

how's the parade? Are the White Sox your team? I am happy for you if they are!:hug:

If the Red Sox lose...then my team is anyone who beats the Yankees.:wink:

Yea...the White Sox are one of the two hometown baseball teams....the other one is the Cubs....just think Red Sox/Yankees rivarly...then that's ours (but replace said teams with the two Chicago teams) :lol:

I feel bad for you guys getting beat by our team in the ALCS division championship....:hug:

It was a great parade though :up:

Hey DG :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Are you two having a Immaturity Erection or something? I know that you two won't have a Maturity Erection anytime soon...so I'm think it's an Immaturity Erection or something

yes thats what we are having a immaturity erection:lmao: OMG! it feels so good to have one after having to be a hard ass all day!!!:lmao:*tears

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Thought so Dis....I can tell you were having one of those cause you have been acting goofy and all :coocoo:ish....:lmao: :hug:

Yes...as much as I want to have one at work I cannot...we have alot of crap to deal with :| ugh.....so I like to have an immaturity erection and come here..:shifty:

:wink:

CLONE!!! OMG!!!:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

Alone time with my clone. :flirt:

:hmm: Feel like derailing a thread? :evil:

I would love to just go into FYM and derail something:evil::madspit: got that place makes me so mad!

I have to take my doggie out though:(

Bye clone:( sorry...he's doing his poo dance and I have about 2.8 seconds to get him outside before an accident...maybe I can make it back on before Mr. Dis gets home:hmm: we are going out tonight so I have to get ready.

daygloeyes2 said:
Bye dazz :hug:

Clonecaptain! :love: Glad you're back. That was the longest 5 minutes of my life! :|

omg clonecaptian....I am glad you survived:sigh: phew..I was worried!

:wink:

Bye Dazzy:wave:

I have a raging headache:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom