Pleban Girls Party - We are da champions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
Craig is in Brighton (south east england) and has bought me a wooden animal statue from an ethnic shop which i asked him to do. Hes also bought a few suprise things which i wanna know what they are. :scream: I can't wait. :lol:
Ooh, I'm going to be in Brighton for a bit :D

Hey Wild! :hug: Good luck with the pills and injections and avoiding carpet burn :giggle:

Did we lose Jen? :sad:

Hey, maybe THAT'S why I slept for 11 hours last night/this morning... PGP hangover :lol:

Russty Cat said:
I didn't realize we had a new limit. And Pssshhh of course we would beat the other thread. :lol: As if there was any doubt!

Drea everyone is doing good. School ended yesterday, so we're looking forward to lots of beach time and lots of working for me. :drool:

I have new rockstar boys as well who keep me way to busy. :lol: Life is just oh so rough. :wink:

How ya doing Dazz? :heart:

I'm so happy things are going well for you, ater all you've been through :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah has one more day of official school, Mon...then exams on Wed and Thurs....I can't believe my baby is almost done HS :scream:

Did I tell you she's chosen her university? She's going to the same school I've been going to, except she's planning to live in residence for the first year. Given that we're abnormally close :uhoh: it's going to be bad for me...I've been dreading it, and the thought nearly sends me into a panic attack....but now that I know she's going to my school, it's a bit better. It's only an hour away, so I can easily drive there to meet her for dinner, or if she's having a bad day, she can come home for the night. :heart: And, if I decide to go to grad school, I want to go there....and, I'd end up moving there too. :)

:hug:

Sarah truely is a credit to you, she is one awesome young lady and i put that down to her wonderful mum :heart:

Alisaura said:
Hey Wild! :hug: Good luck with the pills and injections and avoiding carpet burn :giggle:

Did we lose Jen? :sad:

Hey, maybe THAT'S why I slept for 11 hours last night/this morning... PGP hangover :lol:

im here , uploading my gunners photos !!!!!

:rockon:

but do also have work to do on real life stuff .... :madspit:

and wild i second the god luck with it all !!!!! :hug:

:lmao: im doing well for 2 months then ...

its so easy cos this whole site is pure addiction.

today i was contemplating, would i be able to go without
A- u2 music for a week
B- pleba for a week.

i was very :ohmy: :( at the thought and put it away very quickly !!!

I'm going to have to tear myself off the internet in general to some extent for the 6 weeks I'll be away... I'm sure I'll live... right?? :uhoh:
I definitely couldn't live without music though - thank god for my mp3 player :D

I've never had any trouble with Photobucket... but then I don't really use it a huge amount.

6 weeks without internet / pleba ...........
start detoxing soon !!!!!!!!!

i couldnt do it......

but then again you will be off having a fabulous time and will probably run into the band without even trying !!!!!!!!!

I do hope to be able to hijack someone else's computer now and then and let people know how I'm going :wink: ... and see how folks here are going too!

mysterious_jen said:
but then again you will be off having a fabulous time and will probably run into the band without even trying !!!!!!!!!
:ohmy: Don't I wish... :lol: I very much doubt that... there's no reason they'd be anywhere I'm going.

Unless... someone tells the Bonosapian that someone will be giving away shiny awards in one of the places I'm staying... :hmm: :shifty:
:wink:

ETA: Hi Jem! :wave: :hug:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Thanks for me being your Inspiration but i am an amateur compared to SG :lol:
I can't remember her post count off the top of my head... but hers and yours probably both look equally unreachable from my current position :wink:
Imagine being a professional... getting paid to post here... :drool:

Good point about the internet cafes... but I'd be worried that I'd spend all day in there and miss all the touristy stuff I'm supposed to be doing :lol:

Ooh... I don't watch Cold Case but I might have to make an exception this time :D

I just saw an ad or something about the Instant Karma CD for Darfur... and they mentioned some of the artists involved... but did they mention U2? NO.
:madwife:

They probably are, since they're doing the title track...
The only reason I can think of is that U2 apparently isn't as "cool" as some of the other artists. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom