pleban girls party - too drunk to funk !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
ewanwilddate3.jpg

Yay SIM Wild got laid :hyper: :rockon:

:lmao: oh dear, somehow, everywhere I go, always the topic seems to return to him.... I'm so talented :lol:

:shifty: ssrsly, he's hot... :shh:

:hug: hey gals!

and Jen, he already was in my sig :giggle: I just changed the pic because Wild said I should :yes: it's all her fault!

:wink: but you already got the big version in PM Jen...

:lmao: and don't tsk yourself since Wild's hubby saw this pic on her pc... :giggle:

:wink: and let's just say for the record, he's not my teacher, never been.... :tongue: he's just 'a' teacher... lol... pity never had music from him... oh well, only had music in the first two classes of highschool here :( didn't choose it... stupid stupid STUPID thing! I woulda had him as teacher if I had chosen it! :banghead:

:wave: Hi Wild,Gg. :flirt: How you doin'.. (now where have I heard that quote.....)

Ah yes. Frenz....

You know I think I watch way too much tv... I should watch more DVDs instead: like

RATTLE AND HUM perhaps....:lol: Yay Gluey! R&H....:drool: :drool:

oh sorry GG i didnt quite have that right !

yes yes thank you wild ! your hubby saw ??? :lol:

my partner would just roll his eyes if he saw what i got .

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:
:wave: Hi Wild,Gg. :flirt: How you doin'.. (now where have I heard that quote.....)

Ah yes. Frenz....

You know I think I watch way too much tv... I should watch more DVDs instead: like

RATTLE AND HUM perhaps....:lol: Yay Gluey! R&H....:drool: :drool:

:drool:

:flirt: not a clue miss YDW, now how You Doin' :sexywink:

:D I'm fine... got two birthdays today and work afterwards :lol: so I'll be gone in half an hour... :crack: hopefully I caught up on the last thread then...

Galeongirl said:
:wink: but you already got the big version in PM Jen...

:lmao: and don't tsk yourself since Wild's hubby saw this pic on her pc... :giggle:

:wink: and let's just say for the record, he's not my teacher, never been.... :tongue: he's just 'a' teacher... lol... pity never had music from him... oh well, only had music in the first two classes of highschool here :( didn't choose it... stupid stupid STUPID thing! I woulda had him as teacher if I had chosen it! :banghead:

But if you had had him as a teacher you wouldn't have got any work done anyway, not if you kept your eyes on his fine arse all the time....:evil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom