Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We'd been trying to get together for days, but schedules were conflicting. Got there, CSI was on. Started watching it, got distracted very quickly. I scolded him, said we had to watch it. He tried to tell me it was a repeat (it wasn't). So, caught much of the beginning, missed a good portion of the middle, then caught the end.

Gotta go pick up Sarah, bb in 10 or 15 minutes. To be continued...

~BrightestStar~ said:

:eek:hmy :

:lmao :!!!

:lmao: As disturbing as his situation is, we are all just in love with him. :love: :lol: :bow: It's so funny, everyone is asking him if we can apply for his class again next year. :laugh:

And OMG my friend just told me that they just bought a house in North Carolina and he found out that it's on the same mountain that my teacher has a house on!! :ohmy: We told him that over the summer when he sees the teacher with his girlfriend he must let us know what goes on! :lmao: :yikes: We are so nosy. :laugh:

:cute: Bri!! *does my best girly squeal*

:hyper: That sounds like such a nice date!! I'm so glad to hear it was smooth and comfortable and you're all twitterpatted now! :wink: :drool:

And VP! Do not tease us. :lol: To use a Buffy shout-out, I need my vicarious smoochies. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Fly! :hug::heart:

How's your throat?

Ughhh... :| What I thought was laryngitis has turned into a really nasty cold. Yummy phlegm (hot :drool:) is still being hacked up and you know when you have that cough where you think your eyeballs are going to fall out? Yeah no fun. :lol: I hate having no energy too, especially when you have things that need to be accomplished.

To quote a friend, "My nasal cavity alternates between complete impaction and snot rivers that could drown an otter. My throat feels like it's been raped with a weedeater and I sound like an old woman from New Jersey is living in my chest. Oh, and did I mention that I look rabid and have dirty hair?" :lmao: :yikes:

/end of rant :wink:

sami0201 said:
:lmao: Bri! :ohmy: At least she wasn't his student! :lol: How is are they?

<--loves gossip. :reject: :love:

TA's are technically still students, and she was his student (the previous year, I beleive).
I heard rumours she used to say things sometimes, and everyone thought she was joking. (Cause he is adorable, and we all joke and tease about it...)
But, she was serious. :ohmy:

It's so scanadlous :lmao:
OMG..and he came to one of our programmes event's with her :ohmy:

Well, when it happened, she woulda been around my age..and he's in his late 40's, 50's perhaps?
Yeah..Last I heard she's now..24? I think...

gossip :drool:

FlyYourKite said:

To quote a friend, "My nasal cavity alternates between complete impaction and snot rivers that could drown an otter. My throat feels like it's been raped with a weedeater and I sound like an old woman from New Jersey is living in my chest. Oh, and did I mention that I look rabid and have dirty hair?" :lmao: :yikes:

:lmao: Hilarious!! That's how I felt in September when I had my sinus and lung infections! :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Ughhh... :| What I thought was laryngitis has turned into a really nasty cold. Yummy phlegm (hot :drool:) is still being hacked up and you know when you have that cough where you think your eyeballs are going to fall out? Yeah no fun. :lol I hate having no energy too, especially when you have things that need to be accomplished.

To quote a friend, "My nasal cavity alternates between complete impaction and snot rivers that could drown an otter. My throat feels like it's been raped with a weedeater and I sound like an old woman from New Jersey is living in my chest. Oh, and did I mention that I look rabid and have dirty hair?" :lmao: :yikes

/end of rant :wink:

:combust: :drool:

And the fever, when I'm besside her! Desiiirrrreeeee!

Poor Fly:(
Hope you start feelin better :hug::heart:

OMG Bri! :lmao: :ohmy: He came to an event with her!! :ohmy:

Yeah, same situation here. My teacher is 55 and she's 19. :ohmy: They supposedly started seeing each other while she was 18 and still in his class! :scream: :yuck: :lol:

But to me there's something hot about going out with a teacher. (not an old one though!) :drool: Just because it's so against the rules I guess! :lol: :reject:

Oh and this is gonna sound really nasty, but I'll share it anyhow. :wink: :lol: So like any sicky when it is inconvenient or too painful to expell the phlegm into trusty kleenex, swallowing it is the only option. Which is fine by me, until you do it too much and start feeling REALLY sick. :yuck: :| Yesterday I had to take two Gravols and since I don't normally take them I had forgotten how much they can knock you out.

I felt like I was waking up from a coma this morning. :combust: :drool:

/end of sick rant, I promise. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Oh and this is gonna sound really nasty, but I'll share it anyhow. :wink : :lol : So like any sicky when it is inconvenient or too painful to expell the phlegm into trusty kleenex, swallowing it is the only option. Which is fine by me, until you do it too much and start feeling REALLY sick. : yuck: :| Yesterday I had to take two Gravols and since I don't normally take them I had forgotten how much they can knock you out.

I felt like I was waking up from a coma this morning. :combust: :drool :

/end of sick rant, I promise. : wink:

I know the feeling. :| :yuck: :hug:

But at least you slept. :drool: That's the best when you're sick, the longer you're not aware of being unable to breathe the better. :lol:

Wow - that's a huge age gap, sami! I've never dated a guy who was that much older than me, but I do tend to be attracted to older men. This year I dated a guy for a while who was 40, and that eventually got weird for many different reasons. I'm almost 26. That was the biggest age gap in my dating history.

I don't know if any of you will remember way back when, there was a teacher who "fell in love" with her student who was like 12 years old. They had a couple of kids, and she was eventually sent to jail. Now she's out, and they're married. Her name was Mary Kay Letourneau. I used to live in Seattle where this happened, so it always heading the news back then.

sami0201 said:
OMG Bri! :lmao :eek:hmy He came to an event with her!! :eek:hmy

Apparently! :lmao: :ohmy:

See? Scandal! :drool: :corn:

Yeah, same situation here. My teacher is 55 and she's 19. :eek:hmy They supposedly started seeing each other while she was 18 and still in his class! :scream :yuck :lol

But to me there's something hot about going out with a teacher. (not an old one though!) :drool Just because it's so against the rules I guess! :lol :reject

See, I would say, Ewwwww about the whole age thing, but I'd hate to be a hypocrite...:shifty:
:lol:

*coughwhodowetalkabouthalfthetimeandhowoldaretheycough*

Last edited:
Oh Bri! I remember what I wanted to ask you. :lol: I think awhile ago I asked you about your dogs and if they were relatively hypoallergenic and I think you said yes but I forget and am too lazy to dig up the thread. :wink: I love the picture of yours but I forget which breeds they are too.

I want to get a dog so badly and the idea is creeping up in my parent's heads again as well. :love:

Back
Top Bottom