Pleban Girls Party - These Fast Cars Will Do Us No Good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing okay. So much has happened since we talked. We have put up our house for sale and are moving to Southern California. B lost his job a few weeks ago and it was the final straw. We are going to probably live with my parents for a bit till we find another house down there. Sadly B leaves on Monday to go down and get a job, so the girls and I will be alone for probably a month. :( :heart:

How are you doing? How is everything going? :hug: Gosh I'm just happy to see you. :)

Hi Drea :hug: How was your day? I thought of you and hope work was better today. :heart:

I had a really scary thing happen today on Mini-cats field trip to the pumpkin patch. One of the kids had an allergic reaction to something and stopped breathing. I swear for a few minutes I really thought he was going to die. Thankfully we had alot of wel trained moms who knew what to do. We were out at a farm thats in the middle of nowhere, but htankfully the ambulance was on another call close by and got there quickly. The little guy was breathing by the time they got him in the ambulance. But I swear it scared the life out of me. And all I wanted was a damn pumpkin. :lol:

Hi SG! :hug: I love your new avi :heart:

I'm loving Green Day even more now then I did before. :drool: Once I get some money I want to buy some of their cds. :combust:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Drea :hug: How was your day? I thought of you and hope work was better today. :heart:

I had a really scary thing happen today on Mini-cats field trip to the pumpkin patch. One of the kids had an allergic reaction to something and stopped breathing. I swear for a few minutes I really thought he was going to die. Thankfully we had alot of wel trained moms who knew what to do. We were out at a farm thats in the middle of nowhere, but htankfully the ambulance was on another call close by and got there quickly. The little guy was breathing by the time they got him in the ambulance. But I swear it scared the life out of me. And all I wanted was a damn pumpkin. :lol:

Better is a relative term :lol:

:yikes: Poor little guy :hug:

Thora, SG :wave:

That's scary as hell Russty :yikes: Kid cases are always tough, and allergic reactions are one of the most difficult and potentially dangerous situations :uhoh: I'm glad to hear it worked out well :heart: That is a lot of stress to go through for a pumpkin :lol:

:hug: Hi Everyone!

I'm hoping it will be Molly. I'll at least be closer to my parents which is always a good thing. I can't wait to see my mom. I'm sort of jealous that B gets to go spend time with her before me. But I know it will be good for them both. My mom adores him and he deserves some pampering for a bit.

Drea better is definetly relative. :lol: Honestly I'm just so glad that it wasn't Mini-cat. :heart:

Hi Diane, Jo and BB! It sure is a happening party tonight!

I did end up getting a funky blue pumpkin for Fluffy so that was cool. And Mini-cat got a cream colored pumpkin they call a Cotton Candy Pumpkin. I'm a pumpkin/Halloween freak. My mom is doing Christmas shopping this weekend at a big Flea Mart they have once a year down there and I told her I wanted pumpkins and Halloween decorations. :drool:

Russty Cat said:
Hi SG! :hug: I love your new avi :heart:

I'm loving Green Day even more now then I did before. :drool: Once I get some money I want to buy some of their cds. :combust:

GreenDay.jpg

They are the only band I like neraly as much as U2 :yes:

SG he is so :drool: I love tattooed hot men in makeup! :love:

I'll start the new thread I guess if I have to. :wink:

Diane I hope you feel better. :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom