Pleban Girls Party - Sweet and SIMple

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry has an amazing smile :love:

and in a recent interview he threatened to misuse a drumstick on the next person who told him he should smile more :wink:

who said that's misuse?

I'd probably shove a stick up their arse if they wanted me to smile more too

well, shove that stick up in addition to the one already in there

f8979e1b.jpg

:lmao: LMP it's misuse because it's not nice to the drumstick :wink:

Last edited:
I don't suppose anyone in here is/was ever a fan of the cartoon 'Thundercats' ? - I swear my cat just 'Snarf'ed at me :lol:

Oh! and My mom had a U2 dream last night! :lmao:

dazzledbylight said:
thanks for the photos sg!

:love: Edge & red SG!!!

my pleasure :)

it's nice to have them back in the public eye a lot, I hadn't had any new pics in awhile. I'm going to have a real hard time after the tour is really over :sigh:

my mom's U2 dream:
She dreamt that she threw me a 30th birthday party and that U2 came to perform :hyper:
Bono hugged her and told her he was happy to do it for me :love: and that next year we should find a bigger venue so more people could come :lol:

I've corrupted my mom's subconscious! She's having Bono dreams! :laugh: I just love it :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

my pleasure :)

it's nice to have them back in the public eye a lot, I hadn't had any new pics in awhile. I'm going to have a real hard time after the tour is really over :sigh:

my mom's U2 dream:
She dreamt that she threw me a 30th birthday party and that U2 came to play
Bono hugged her and told her he was happy to do it for me :love: and that next year we should find a bigger venue so more people could come

I've corrupted my mom's subconscious! She's having Bono dreams! :laugh: I just love it :giggle:

omgawd!!! :lmao: :lmao: :applaud:

Yeah, I'm finally feeling better Dazz, thanks. I don't know what kind of flu that was but it hung right on once you caught it. My mom and Dad both had it too.

greeneyedgirl said:
* Dazz and GG dressed in their best khakis, ride thru the Bad Lands in search of Jurrassic Joshua Trees*

Jurrassic JoshuaTrees!! :lmao: :lmao:
woooooooo hooooo *puts on suntan lontion and Sunhat!*grabs big waterbottle!

and besides rockhammer , Pick & gogles.... also brings
DELICATE dental tools and brushes for delicate operations chip and brush particles away from tiny bones........

I read a ?? young adults version of The Leaky's { paleoanthropoligsts for those who might not know} bone-hunting adventures in Old sp Oldavi Gorge....in Africa

and had {still have one or 2 tiny ones} my Dinosaurs Collection!! :D :D

Last edited:
I seeeeee you Drea! :D

haven't yet found Time mag at library or the Borders book store i went to today...... will check tomorrow when i got out & about!

GOOOOoooooo TEAM!!!!!!!! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

BTW........anybody watch the Cross Snowboarding Olympic compettions??

OOOOooooo I :loved: THAT!! that was soooo wild!!!

I posted the little blurb about the Knitting Olympics from Time in here last night Dazz... and my progress as of this afternoon back about 10 pages or so *g*

:lol: yeah, this is the latest pic, and it shouldn't make you choke :wink:

I'm still looking, though, so you never know what else I might find on the web :)

49326027_59eef86ff3_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom