Pleban Girls Party - Sunday night music club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RusstyLarry1.jpg

VintagePunk said:

I'm sure you looked into this already - but what about BlRm's suggestion about the different kind of insurance policy?

I want you to have that confessional bathroom, dammit! :madwife: :lol:

I did make some calls about alternative insurance, but with the way Oregon laws are it wouldn't really help much. :( :shrug:

OH MY GOSH! POP Larry is like my favorite Larry of all time! :bow: This rocks! :giggle: :drool: SimRussty rocks! :lol:

Damn Mr. Cat just got home and I haven't made dinner. :giggle: be back later. :wave:

VintagePunk said:

I'm okay, thanks. Crazy day, not enough sleep... :)

Me either :yawn: I stayed up watching Grey's Anatomy :love:
And anyone who doesn't watch that should start right now :lol:

I think I might sleep in tomorrow :hmm: The sophomores are taking a state exam, so we have to be in first period for FOUR hours :angry: Most people are staying home, I might too...

sami0201 said:

Me either :yawn: I stayed up watching Grey's Anatomy :love:
And anyone who doesn't watch that should start right now :lol:

I think I might sleep in tomorrow :hmm: The sophomores are taking a state exam, so we have to be in first period for FOUR hours :angry: Most people are staying home, I might too...

Stay home! :shh:

Sarah now has her spare in the morning, but her day changes so that one day it's first period, next day second, third day first, etc. The problem is, since she has band at 7:30 three days a week, there will only be one day a week we get to sleep in a bit. :angry: The good news is, tomorrow is the day, this week. :happy:

It's the small things in life that make me happy. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Stay home! :shh:

Sarah now has her spare in the morning, but her day changes so that one day it's first period, next day second, third day first, etc. The problem is, since she has band at 7:30 three days a week, there will only be one day a week we get to sleep in a bit. :angry: The good news is, tomorrow is the day, this week. :happy:

Yay for sleeping late :happy: Block scheduling :angry: We don't have that but my friends up north do
:lol: I think I will...

The thing is that one of my good friends is in first period with me, and I think she has to go to school. I don't want to leave her there, but we have different lunches and my friends who I eat lunch with aren't going to be there, and I refuse to sit with my cousin and his weirdo friends :lmao: So I hope my friend isn't mad :(

Oh! I don't know if anyone remembers but remember that girl who I was really good friends with but we always fought all the time and we stopped talking in October? Well, I overheard one of her "friends" talking about her in psych and how she gets into fights with all of them and how this girl feels bad for my ex-friend because she has no real friends. Karma's a bitch, eh? :evil: :wink:

sami0201 said:

Oh! I don't know if anyone remembers but remember that girl who I was really good friends with but we always fought all the time and we stopped talking in October? Well, I overheard one of her "friends" talking about her in psych and how she gets into fights with all of them and how this girl feels bad for my ex-friend because she has no real friends. Karma's a bitch, eh? :evil: :wink:

Things have a way of coming back and biting you in the ass. :wink:

Why am I craving chocolate?? :scream: Up till a year or so ago, I rarely ate it, and really didn't even want it that often. Why does chocolate haunt me, now? :|

VintagePunk said:

Things have a way of coming back and biting you in the ass. :wink:

Why am I craving chocolate?? :scream: Up till a year or so ago, I rarely ate it, and really didn't even want it that often. Why does chocolate haunt me, now? :|

:lol: I just had to share that :wink:

Chocolate :drool: I've always been a vanilla girl, but for like the past year it's been all chocolate. :drool: I had this amazing cake before :love:

Jo, you're not watching 24? :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:

Still on phone w/rl girlfriend (planning a party menu for Saturday), but multitasks to say:

Same here, VP ... I now want chocolate all the freaking time!
Maybe it's pre-menopause or something? :ohmy:

All I know is: Give me chocolate and no one gets hurt! :scream:

jobob said:

Still on phone w/rl girlfriend (planning a party menu for Saturday), but multitasks to say:

Same here, VP ... I now want chocolate all the freaking time!
Maybe it's pre-menopause or something? :ohmy:

All I know is: Give me chocolate and no one gets hurt! :scream:

I sincerely doubt that that's the case for Sami :wink: And I'm a bit too young for that, too...

I think I just need endorphins. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I sincerely doubt that that's the case for Sami :wink: And I'm a bit too young for that, too...

I think I just need endorphins. :lol:

:lmao: I hope not! :wink:

A much better way to get endorphins would be to exercise, but we can't do that! :no: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom