Pleban Girls Party - Summer Lovin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to have that soundtrack, until I let a fried borrow it, and she never came back with it. :angry:

Hey Carmel :wave:

Thanks for the company, Targon :wink:I just read up on the end of last thread :reject:

:ohmy: Targon, you're totally missing out! It's awesome! :love:

I don't have the movie, but I'll have to get it one of these days. For now the soundtrack is enough.

WildHoney said:

Hope it wasn't too fast :lol:

I wouldn't be happy :shifty:

:lmao:

Jem Glad to hear things are going better for you

Thanks VP. :hug: I was sooo mad at him on Tuesday. But he has apologised to me multiple times. And i believe people deserve a second chance. If it happens again. We're just friends at the moment. He needs to sort himself out to be honest. then we will see what happens.

He sent me pictures of my Dad before. :ohmy: It was weird. They didnt upset me it was just like looking at a stranger. I did however recognise Andys daughters in the picture :lol: Funny i recognised his girls but my own Dad i was like. Wow hes changed.

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: For a few scenes, yup! :D

Jez, if you ever want me to upload it for you, let me know. :)

:ohmy: I would love you forever if you did that! :heart:

I tend to promise a lot of people here my undying love, but to you I really mean it :flirt:

Okay, I am the worst person ever, but I am hopeless at pronouncing foreign names. :reject: :reject:

Our school has a very large Asian, and Middle Eastern population, so I have tons of foreign names on my lists. I'm SO paranoid about butchering them. :reject:

Thora, since you work with the public, and Vancouver has a large Asian population, are you more knowledgable than I am? :help:

Back
Top Bottom