Pleban Girls Party - Summer Lovin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just finished it. I agree about Dilana, wow! She has a bit of a Biff Naked vibe going on. I also really liked Patrice. For the guys, I liked Ryan (Iris) and Josh (Talks to Angels). I want to like Matt, but Yellow is such a monotone song that doesn't really give much indication of vocal talent...but he brings the pretty. :drool: :lol:

Lukas kinda freaks me out a little. :shifty: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
pc_101BloomDepp.jpg

[/B]

:ohmy:

i never did see POTC.but can I have these guys as Eye-Candy Bookends for my Art & Crafts Book Collection!?!! :hyper: :drool:

:giggle:

SG, I miss you :scream:

me. too! :(

and Russty, Diane & jobob, as well! :(
[i've just run into the rest of you more often these past 4 or 5 weeks]

Pirates! :drool: :love: I don't have a clue when I'll get to see them, but I'm so happy they are finally here!

Sorry I'm not around as much and that I keep missing you Dazz! :hug: :heart:

I'm swinging in for a few while paint dries on a doll that I'm working on.

doc-8269.jpg

Just in case SG drops by later. Its all for her. It has nothing to do with me having a huge crush on Kitten Braden. Oh no. :no: Nope, not me. Not at all. That would just be weird. :wink: ANd I'm oh so normal. :laugh:

:hug: Thora :hug: Jez

I am not mean! :madspit: :lol:

I have a head ache, and no one was here, so I took a break. This room is unbearable, it's so hot...

JTanyone makes me feel good... :shifty: Even Bono... :shh:

Well, I would love to stay and chat, but this room is too hot, and with this head ache, I'm better off in bed, I think. :(

Night clone:love: :hug:
Drea :hug:
Russty when she gets back :hug:
And anyone else I've forgotten :lol: :hug:

Go for it! What colour are you thinking of?

I'm going to get mine done sometime soon. I haven't dyed it in almost a year, and it's starting to look not so good.

Nothing too drastic, just a dark brown. My hair is a sort of faded dark red right now. I thought about going blonde for the summer, but it's a bit more of a commitment than I'm willing to do right now :uhoh:

Do you dye with permanent colour or temporary?

Hi Targon :wave:

Hi Targon!

Kaf - I go permanent. Right now I have blonde highlights that have grown out waaay too much. I visit my stylist probably 2 or 3 times a year, but I haven't had it dyed since last summer.

Okay, I gotta run. See you ladies later! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom