Pleban Girls Party - Summer Lovin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

It does, yes.

Except I think I'd pronounce the first one Zhee. It's hard to spell it out, but I think the X is pronounced more like a very hard SH. Does that help?
It does, thank you so much! :bow:

I feel so awful calling them and not knowing. If someone called me and butchered my name, I'd be all "no I'm not doing your study, bitch." :mad:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

It does, thank you so much! :bow:

I feel so awful calling them and not knowing. If someone called me and butchered my name, I'd be all "no I'm not doing your study, bitch." :mad:

:lol:

You're welcome! :hug: Glad to help.

I'm the same way!! :lol: The funny thing is that my name is very easy to spell and pronounce. However, when I first got my land line set up, they misspelled my name in the listing. On my bill it's correct, but on call display and whatever, it's misspelled. Now, whenever telemarketers call and ask for me with the crazy spelled name, I tell them that "she no longer lives here" which is totally the truth. :lmao: :evil: I hated the misspelling at first, but now I love it, and am not changing it. :giggle:

I think I've just made a decision. I wrote about this in my journal a bit ago. I'm gonna get my nose pierced at the end of the month! :hyper:

I was thinking left. I have a little mole on the corner of my left one, so it might not work. That's still to be decided.

Screw company policy! I want my nose pierced!! :D

Pretty good. It's been so nice weather wise lately that I've been in heaven! Today started out pretty crummy and has gotten a bit better. I can't really judge the temperature from my desk, but it should be a nice drive home!

I hope all is going well for you.

I do need to take off now though. I have to clean things up before the end of the hour. Have a good rest of your night! :hug:

I had to go get something to snack on, and check my PM's...very nice thread title Thora:up: Bye Wild and dazz...I will be back on a bit later.

ThoraSEB said:
I was thinking left. I have a little mole on the corner of my left one, so it might not work. That's still to be decided.

Screw company policy! I want my nose pierced!! :D

Go for it girl!!:rockon:

carmel are you still here.......or anyone else......?

......when the library comps are packed {all taken}- they have a electronic waiting line-- so if i get tossed off from session 1, then it takes a while to get back on for 2nd [2 per day] session.

If I'm lucky.... I can get 2 sessions of, say, 45 mins each...if there's less than a full amount of people there using them all at the same time.
On occasion i've been EXTRA lucky and have had a session #1 that lasted a whole 2 hrs!!! :happy: Those, of course, tend to happen in the nastier or coldest weather.

Last edited:
Dismantled said:
yup nice birthday:D

YAY :applaud:

what dija do? and how have you been?

I hVEN'T BEEN ON TOO MUCH B/C THE big NET PLACE ON 42ND BY mADAME tUSSAUDS CLOSED :madspit: :mad: and kept forgetting the extra ID i needed to bring to get a replacement for The LIBRARY---- till FINALLY tonight!
]ALSO hqve had a LOT of extra time on weekdays ;ater afternoon sometimes into earlymid eve on the ART computers......

Hi hi guys, just quickly saying HELLO and hope you are all good! I have to go now but I'll hopefully be back around soon! USA DUDES! ;)

Lots of looooove!
x

Can I just say that I HATE GREASE with a passion? :lol: (Sorry Thora)

Sorry I disappeared last night guys, I was running on not much more than 3 hours of sleep and shortly after my last post in the last thread I went for a nap... Ended up sleeping till nearly midnight, catching up on the thread and going back to sleep ;)

Back
Top Bottom