Pleban Girls Party...Stiff? Let us lend a hand...a massage & B are the best medicine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:

I hope i spelled it right :D!

Been reading about the binural beats theory/practice to induce I think Theta waves and or maybe delta waves for deep, deep relAXation...:wink:

I do not understand the words that are coming out of your mouth....but they sound smart! :up: ;)

welcome back, bri! :hug:

that's ok weldy....i never quite found what ever original {funny} phrase you posted, so i never figured out what you both ended up tiffing over. But glad it's over.... I hope...

maybe you just need to add more emoticons to indicate humour...i certainly do to make sure! :hug:

come on back,su!

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
welcome back, bri! :hug:

that's ok weldy....i never quite found what ever original {funny} phrase you posted, so i never figured out what you were tiffing over. But glad it's over....
maybe you just need to add more emoticons to indicate humour...i certainly do!

I guess so...or else it will go over your heads! I know it had a couple of times.

Frankly I don't remember if I ever posted a funny comment...but whatever I don't care...I can't wait to see them next month!

You wanna see nasty hair chestedness you should see one of my ex-boyfriends. It looked like a freggin' sweater vest. :|

B's chest hair is much nicer. :wink: He seems to go back and forth between having it and not having it though....:shrug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Apparently I insulted her about my comment to you earlier about liking Bono or not liking him at all...hairy chest or not...and we apparently started fighting.

Weldy dearest,
I think sometimes your jokes and such don't really come across, I know it's hard on the net and all...perhaps as dazzeled says, more smilies might be helpful.
I will admit, that comment was touchy for me, and Susan was coming to my defense.

As one of the originators of this thread, I declare, there shall be no fighting in my presence...
Susan, get your pretty lil scottish arse back here so I can hug you. :hug:

</ramble>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom