Pleban girls party rockin out in our hawt new shoes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonopopleopardbw.jpg

i want a pair of these ....

i was missing his gorgeous face .... ill go back to the crotch later in my spare time :evil:

im collecting clippings, postcards , patches and badges at the moment... i have so many :combust: postcards comming soon for the collection. i completed the vinyl so i had to go onto something else ... and am starting scrapbook 2 of the clippings ....

Alisaura said:
Ah, U2 postcards... I might have some things people have given me... *goes to look through U2 box*

:ohmy: :drool: in anticipation of what she might find...

when i went through my stuff a couple of weeks ago i was excited at what i found but also really annoyed with what had gone missing :mad:

*finds little plastic bag containing "Collectormania Postcard Set 1"*

OMG, Cin's avi is in here! :lol:
JT Bono... Macphisto... Lovetown Edge, War and a couple of JT Adams, group + BB King, babyBono, War Larry....
All B&W, but still!

cinnaminson said:
I went to the fancy book shops in Melbourne looking for a shiny new U2 book but I already had them all:sad:

dont think there are any shiney new u2 books out at the moment except that quote one , cant remeber what its called, Gluey has it .

Alisaura said:
*finds little plastic bag containing "Collectormania Postcard Set 1"*

OMG, Cin's avi is in here! :lol:
JT Bono... Macphisto... Lovetown Edge, War and a couple of JT Adams, group + BB King, babyBono, War Larry....
All B&W, but still!

so what do i have to do to prize them from your grip :sexywink:

mysterious_jen said:

dont think there are any shiney new u2 books out at the moment except that quote one , cant remeber what its called, Gluey has it .

I'm waiting til' they have a decent cover for that one...

still here for about 10 mins, until the man's pasta is cooked.

I'm having yum takeaway and he's having plain pasta:giggle:

No more books yet, please! I'm still a few pages from finishing Bono on Bono, am halfway through the Propaganda book, and have barely glanced at U2 by U2... :reject: :crack:

Back
Top Bottom