Pleban Girls Party - Quest for the runaway 'fro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
You know - I wanted so much to make a joke about the fro masquerading as Lemon Cotton Candy - which I've had, I know it's not uncommon - but do you think I can find a damned picture of yellow cotton candy? :madwife:

:lol:

144866651_23932ba922.jpg

Even his fro has a thing for the ladies. :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Sadly not, but it's on my list. :yes: I've heard nothing but good things about it.
But there's quite a few really interesting blurbs from him and the book in my economics text. :up:

I'm sure you'd love it, with having taken econ, and seeing Stephen Lewis speak. :)

OMG, the guy who plays Borat is on Letterman talking about women. I don't know whether to :laugh: or :madspit:

Edit: My laptop battery is almost dead, and I need to get some sleep. Goodnight, and I'll see you all sometime this weekend. :wave:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

144866651_23932ba922.jpg

Even his fro has a thing for the ladies. :sexywink:

OMG!!! :lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

Jo - I DID search for yellow cotton candy in Google images! and Lemon Cotton Candy and Yellow Lemon Cotton candy! :rant:

I'd be laughing, Jo. It's just satire, pointing out the ridiculousness of bigotry and prejudice. :lol: I didn't know he's on tonight...I'll have to catch it on YouTube tomorrow.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I know though, it's just nuts. :crazy:

However, since they had like 50 weddings, do you think they will compliment them by having like 50 divorces all over the world? :hmm:

One can only hope. :hyper:

When Pam seems like the reasonable one, something's terribly wrong. :lol:

Well - I suppose I ought to get some sleep since I have to get up early one more day ( ilove weekends more than ever now :drool: :wink: )

Bri - it was nice to have you back! :hug:

Goodnight VP :hug: Weldy :hug: Anyone/everyone else :hug:

Another drive by posting from me. Just got home from my work Christmas party. It was really nice. I took only one picture, since my stupid camera wasn't cooperating properly, so we'll see what it looks like when I get it uploaded.

My girls and I looked pretty damn hawt - we were the most popular table at the party! :lol: It was so fun.

Goodnight, sweet dreams, and hopefully see you all soon! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
Another drive by posting from me. Just got home from my work Christmas party. It was really nice. I took only one picture, since my stupid camera wasn't cooperating properly, so we'll see what it looks like when I get it uploaded.

My girls and I looked pretty damn hawt - we were the most popular table at the party! :lol: It was so fun.

Goodnight, sweet dreams, and hopefully see you all soon! :hug:

Aww!! I'm glad you had a great time Thora!:happy: Now, why do you seem surprised that you looked hot?:sexywink: And you seem so...sober :shifty: Have a good night my dear!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom