Pleban Girls Party - Party On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'm going to go as well :wave:

I may be back later, if there's nothing on TV, but I'm going to have a snack and channel surf for a bit, anyway :wink:

:hug: good night to those who'll be in bed before I get back

I'd love to go anywhere outside of North America. :sigh:

But no, once again I vacation within my home state. Not that it's a bad place to vacation; it's a very nice place to vacation. I'd just like to see some more of the world, that's all.

I would love to go to Dublin when U2 is in town. I'd also love to go to England, Scotland and Wales, Canada and Italy. Australia & New Zealand would be great, and it would be nice to trapise around Europe in general, actually...

...but that's in the future. :sigh:

Hi Diane and Jo! :hug: :heart: :hug:

Of course as soon as I posted my puter locked up. :lol:

I'd love to go to Dublin and England sometime. But I'm sure it won't be till I'm much older. :(

Doing good Diane, just tired. :hug: I was thinking of going to bed, but it just seems way to earlier. How have you been? :) :heart:

Weldy!! How are you, hon? :hug::wave:

Yes, it is good to be your friend!!! My poor SimDiane is so brokenhearted these days, now that SimAdam has lost his heart to SimCarmen. :sad: I still miss my old SimDiane, with her PopAdam and children, Brian and Katie.

Russty, I guess I'm okay, except that right this minute it is so humid, I have a fan right on me and I am still very hot. I wish it would rain and wash all the muggyness away.

Diane L said:
Weldy!! How are you, hon? :hug::wave:

Yes, it is good to be your friend!!! My poor SimDiane is so brokenhearted these days, now that SimAdam has lost his heart to SimCarmen. :sad: I still miss my old SimDiane, with her PopAdam and children, Brian and Katie.

Russty, I guess I'm okay, except that right this minute it is so humid, I have a fan right on me and I am still very hot. I wish it would rain and wash all the muggyness away.

I'm doing fine Diane....except for a small strain on my back near my shoulder blade.

:lol: Yea....it is good to be your friend....but at least my sim got a crush earlier this time.....cause SimWeldy didn't get anyone the last time until it was too late :sad:

I might stay for a bit....then I'm going to play my Sims game :D :hyper:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm doing fine Diane....except for a small strain on my back near my shoulder blade.

:lol: Yea....it is good to be your friend....but at least my sim got a crush earlier this time.....cause SimWeldy didn't get anyone the last time until it was too late :sad:

I might stay for a bit....then I'm going to play my Sims game :D :hyper:

It always made me so happy to see the updates of SimDiane with PopAdam. His Sim was really so cute, the way he'd show up at other Sims houses for dinner, or weddings, or other social events! He was really a very friendly fellow!

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Jo :hug: :heart:

Diane I sure hope it does rain soon the humidity is so gross! :madspit:

I think pretty much the entire country has had this terrible heatwave this year. It's much easier to bear if you have air conditioning, which I don't. Usually the fan is enough for me.

What art projects are you working on now?

Back
Top Bottom