Pleban Girls Party - Nobody move! I've dropped my brain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At LAST!

Jem :sexywink:
bononecktextxi6.jpg

damnit, now I'M hungry....

Last edited:
Babydoll said:
Hi Jem :hug:

I'm good :drool: ... just being eaten alive by mosquitoes, lol.

And how art thou??

Mosquitoes. :yikes: I'm allergic to their bite. :uhoh:

Galeongirl said:

I'm ok Jem, just a bit bored :hug: and how are you?

Am ok. Tired. :yawn: Can have a lie in tommorow though asi have an appointment so don't have to go to work until afternoon. :)

Hi MJ. :wave::hug:

Last edited:
Babydoll said:
MJ: I'm good except for being made a meal by hundreds of mosquitoes.... :happy:

How are you? Did I hear sandwich? :drool:

You were stung?? :yikes: I HATE mosquitoes, seriously... :crack:

Yeah I was home late tonight so I bought a sandwich :)

Hi Jem, how are you? :hug:

Yeah MJ... there are a few buzzing around me and keep biting my hands and arms and legs.... They bite any bare skin they can reach and drive me insane. :angry:

Btw, I'm wearing shorts and tee, in case I sounded like I wasn't wearing anything :laugh:

Do you have lotsa mosquitoes there??

Babydoll said:
Yeah MJ... there are a few buzzing around me and keep biting my hands and arms and legs.... They bite any bare skin they can reach and drive me insane. :angry:

Btw, I'm wearing shorts and tee, in case I sounded like I wasn't wearing anything :laugh:

Do you have lotsa mosquitoes there??

Aww... :hug: You have to scratch a lot then, I guess?

Well... Not yet, there are some around already, but mass-mosquitoes usually come in July... :uhoh: When I get stung I usually get these huge spots :yikes:

The key is to ignore the itch and try not to scratch at all... no matter how insane it drives you. If you scratch, the red marks last for days :angry:

It's a bit like chicken pox! :p

JanuaryStar said:
I never had chicken pox :uhoh:

But yeah, you're right... I usually use some ointment to make the itching less worse...

:shocked: NEVER??? dude, I think you're about the only dutchie that hasn't had them!
:happy: I've a nice scar on my belly of that!

:hug: what's wrong SG?

Thanks guys :hug:

It's just such a bad day. When it rains it pours, y'know? I miss my brother, and being his birthday I was thinking of him anyway, then this. :sigh: plus I am just so insecure about Gavin and love and all of that in general...

I need a hug! :scream:

:hug: why should you be insecure about Gav? I mean, i'ts already clear that he cares for you, or he wouldn't have contacted you again... I don't think there's anything you should be unsure of!

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks guys :hug:

It's just such a bad day. When it rains it pours, y'know? I miss my brother, and being his birthday I was thinking of him anyway, then this. :sigh: plus I am just so insecure about Gavin and love and all of that in general...

I need a hug! :scream:

SG, you shouldn't be insecure... Really... :)

As for your brother, he will always be in your thoughts :pray:

Have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Galeongirl said:
:hug: why should you be insecure about Gav? I mean, i'ts already clear that he cares for you, or he wouldn't have contacted you again... I don't think there's anything you should be unsure of!

Well, I was with Mark for ten years - then suddenly he just didn't want to be with me anymore - and Gav did disappear for more than a year on me once before. :shrug: These are the sorts of wounds that run deep and don't heal quickly.

I'm sure it's fine. I know he was having phone trouble and was supposed to try and get a new one last Thursday night - which is probably all the problem is in the first place, new phone issues. I'm just really extra-over sensitive at the moment

Sad_Girl said:

Well, I was with Mark for ten years - then suddenly he just didn't want to be with me anymore - and Gav did disappear for more than a year on me once before. :shrug: These are the sorts of wounds that run deep and don't heal quickly.

I'm sure it's fine. I know he was having phone trouble and was supposed to try and get a new one last Thursday night - which is probably all the problem is in the first place, new phone issues. I'm just really extra-over sensitive at the moment

Try to relax... I know that's difficult, especially with the previous things that happened to you. I also know how we can make ourselves crazy with certain thoughts! But I'm sure everything is fine... :yes: :hug:

I know you're right and I even feel a bit foolish about how worried I am - I'm doing my best to overcome it.

actually, I think I'll go and play the sims for awhile and then have dinner with my parents. I'll be back later. :hug: thanks for all the support, gals :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
I know you're right and I even feel a bit foolish about how worried I am - I'm doing my best to overcome it.

actually, I think I'll go and play the sims for awhile and then have dinner with my parents. I'll be back later. :hug: thanks for all the support, gals :heart:

I'm not a sim, am I? Or have I missed anything? :uhoh:

Hey girls! :wave: I'm barely half awake :giggle:

:yawn: sorry to leave once again when you come online Jez, but I better go to bed... boredom made me sleepy...

:wave: perhaps tomorrow!

No problems, GG! I probably should get back to studying anyway, I have an exam on Friday :sigh:

Hey, Januarystar :wave: Wait, you're the one called MJ, right?
I'm ok, could have been better. How are you?

JezSnape said:
No problems, GG! I probably should get back to studying anyway, I have an exam on Friday :sigh:

Hey, Januarystar :wave: Wait, you're the one called MJ, right?
I'm ok, could have been better. How are you?

Exactly, how nice you remembered! :giggle:

I'm doing fine, could have been better too :wink: What's wrong? Or don't you wanna talk about it?

I just have a very nasty cold that won't leave me, and my grandmother is currently at the hospital. She's loads better today than she was when she went in Saturday, so that's positive.

And then this blasted exam :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom