Pleban Girls Party - No rest for the Pleban

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Y'know, when I post today on the other rock fan message board on which I sometimes post, a little cake pops up next to my name.

How come Interference doesn't do that?

jobob said:
Y'know, when I post today on the other rock fan message board on which I sometimes post, a little cake pops up next to my name.

How come Interference doesn't do that?

It's your birthday? :hyper:

are you a solely Bono girl, Jo? Or is there another member you like as well or more?

Last edited:
VP, it worked! :hyper: Thank you sooo much!! I really appreciate your help! :hug:

Joanne, I saw when I was logging in it was your birthday. Happy birthday! :dancing: :hug:

SG, sorry you can't sleep. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
VP, it worked! :hyper: Thank you sooo much!! I really appreciate your help! :hug:

Joanne, I saw when I was logging in it was your birthday. Happy birthday! :dancing: :hug:

SG, sorry you can't sleep. :hug:

Yay!!!!! I LOVE fixing things!!! :love: :hug:

I think I was a handyman in a previous life. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

It's your birthday? :hyper:

are you a solely Bono girl, Jo? Or is there another member you like as well or more?

Adam's very, very hot these days. :drool:

I love Edge's guitar playing. And he's so cute. :cute:

As for Larry ... yes, he is very handsome. But his scowl and attitude just puts me off.

I like Bono best. There are some similarities between us. We're close in age, both writers, both have struggled with religious faith, were both raised by Catholic-Protestant parents, we both lost our mothers in our teens -- although I was only separated from mine ... we both love to read, we both think something needs to be done about Africa ... :blahblah:

... but I'm a single, childless American woman who's not a musician. So.

:bono: So, I hear it's your birthday :evil: C'mere, I have a present for you :sexywink:

birthday.jpg

A kiss! What were you thinking? :eyebrow: you dirty minded plebans, you ! :wink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
:bono: So, I hear it's your birthday :evil: C'mere, I have a present for you :sexywink:

birthday.jpg

To me, in that picture it looks like he just went to the bathroom and he's really proud of himself. :huh: :laugh:

Night VP! And thanks again for your help! :hug:

Okay guys, I should get to bed so I can get up and clean up the apt before the real estate guy comes tomorrow afternoon. Night all :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
http://www.u2source.com/node/134
have you guys listened to this?

Dear God, enough with Bono talking about how we Americans just didn't appreciate Pop and how he/they wanted to re-record it! Aaaugh! Nooo! Make. It. Stop!

The clip with Lance Armstrong imitating Bono and talking about how Bono invited him and his friends over for lunch in the south of France after the Tour de Lance ... uh, France, is LOL funny, though.

Back
Top Bottom