Pleban Girls Party - No rest for the Pleban

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Oh, I have that!!! You mean the regular version of Xanax and Wine, or is there a special one?? :huh:

I looooooove Xanax and Wine....it eventually became Fast Cars, but I love it way more than Fast Cars...

gonna upload to YSI now.
There's more than one??:huh:
you never said if you have them doing Happy Christmas (war is over)

I can't get the clip of Ali on stage kissing Bono from the last party thread to work. :( I wants to see the hot kiss! :madspit:

Snooky pie said:

they did 2
1) just them
2) them with Maria mackee
let me know wqhich one I sent you and I'll send you the other
YOu sent me the one with the female vocalist.
what is SO weird, I know it's a Lou Reed song, but all I'd ever heard was the Cowboy Junkies version (being Canadian and all :wink: It was just two days ago I heard the Lou Reed version on the radio :ohmy:

Snooky pie said:

K... lemme find the other and it's yours :wink:
:hyper: :hyper:

No wonder I can't sleep. :wink:

For even more of a Lou Reed connection...I just got Million Dollar Hotel Soundtrack, and Satellite of Love figures prominently in that...Milla Jojovavich sings it, and she's surprisingly good...one by herself (mostly) and in the other, B sings background vocals. :drool: :drool:

Do you have all the songs from that yet??

VintagePunk said:

:hyper: :hyper:

No wonder I can't sleep. :wink:

For even more of a Lou Reed connection...I just got Million Dollar Hotel Soundtrack, and Satellite of Love figures prominently in that...Milla Jojovavich sings it, and she's surprisingly good...one by herself (mostly) and in the other, B sings background vocals. :drool: :drool:

Do you have all the songs from that yet??
:yes: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom