PLEBAn Girls Party: No Eyeliner on the Horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep definately LOOKS like a vanilla slice. :drool:

So Zooey inspired me to just play with my Macbook camera. Heres the results. :lmao:

One eyed Jem. :yikes: I had to stick my tongue out as you couldn't see my mouth at all.

Photo56.jpg

Comic Book effect

Photo57.jpg

Supposed to be a pencil drawing effect

Photo58.jpg

Pop Art Jem

Photo59.jpg

Thermal Jem

Photo60.jpg

Haha im a dork.

:yes: I realized when we were doing christmas cards, that we don't have ANY pics of the three of us from this year. Shame on us. So I've resolved not to make that mistake again.

good catch........ I have so few pics of me and my sis & parents from the late 70's into 80's.

I was thinking at the time that (punk/new wave era) ....... "it's not cool" & sometimes when my dad was bring so nasty verbally...> i didn't want to etc
but now BIG :sigh: I wish I had. Althoguh I do have one photo in the ?mid-eighties that is a very good one of my Dad, kind of at his best emotionaslly, and caring. So THAT is precious.

G'night GG

Jem, those are super cute! Except the 1st one, which is hella creepy. But be careful - you could wind up doing that all night. Like I said, we finally had to stop at 155!

I totally am. We took about 155 of them and I've narrowed it down to about 20 to print! I'm gonna do this mini-scrapbook project with 'em.

And tonight we'll do some with Mr.Z in them too. Should be fun!

That will make a really fun scrapbook. :up:

How's the car treating you Jem?

Good, its so good getting in the car and driving to the shop or work. :drool: I have a car parking pass for work for today, tommorow and friday, parking on site.:drool: Back to finding spaces on nearby streets next week. :happy:

If you're not careful, I'll just post pics of shirtless Larry! :tongue:

:lol: I always find GG's signatures hilarious, having all the band in, then you get to the 3rd band member, then its like, no Larry. :lmao: My favourite was when the lolcat was the 4th picture. :lmao::love:

good catch........ I have so few pics of me and my sis & parents from the late 70's into 80's.

I was thinking at the time that (punk/new wave era) ....... "it's not cool" & sometimes when my dad was bring so nasty verbally...> i didn't want to etc
but now BIG :sigh: I wish I had. Althoguh I do have one photo in the ?mid-eighties that is a very good one of my Dad, kind of at his best emotionaslly, and caring. So THAT is precious.

My mom's really big on the family photo op. There's a pic of the 5 of us, and usually my grandma too, in front of every national monument in the US and many in Europe as well :lol:

Daz, has the weather been treating you okay? We had freezing temps for a few days but it's warming up now. Just enough so as not to be annoying. Yesterday I did a 1 hour run and didn't even break a sweat really, since it was just chilly enough not to.

:yikes: I just saw a guy on tv cut himself. NOT something I like to see!

:yikes::yuck: I hate seeing others being cut or cutting myself.

:lol: that's awesome!!!!!!!

Hha i will show it to craig and he will be look "ooh thats awesome" :lmao:

:hug: Even if you don't have a lot of pics the memories can never be taken away.

Jem, those are super cute! Except the 1st one, which is hella creepy. But be careful - you could wind up doing that all night. Like I said, we finally had to stop at 155!

:lol: I know its addictive.

I just spoke to Craig. He'd text messaged me so i called back. He's making me tea tommorow when he gets back.

Daz, has the weather been treating you okay? We had freezing temps for a few days but it's warming up now. Just enough so as not to be annoying. Yesterday I did a 1 hour run and didn't even break a sweat really, since it was just chilly enough not to.

we had nasty sstorm/snow the fri & weekend before Christmas, and rain which at least washed the rst of the snow and much of the ice away.

Luckily by Christmas EVE the rain had gone to very light & stopped so my sis & I were able to stay outside more after diner. And Fri it was a light spriztle here & there. Both of these days tho were in the mid-40's so it wasn't a really cold rain :yuck:

Unfortunately some parts of New York Stae & New Jersey got really pummelted and some balck outs occured. In new England too.

but we had 65 F yesterday, now back to mid 40's.

and yeah so many nasty stoems up in the mid-west, too! :(

I just looked at your location, Jem. You should get a blonde wig one year and you and Craig can go as Buffy and Spike for Halloween some year. Hubba Hubba!! :sexywink:

we had nasty sstorm/snow the fri & weekend before Christmas, and rain which at least washed the rst of the snow and much of the ice away.

Luckily by Christmas EVE the rain had gone to very light & stopped so my sis & I were able to stay outside more after diner. And Fri it was a light spriztle here & there. Both of these days tho were in the mid-40's so it wasn't a really cold rain :yuck:

Unfortunately some parts of New York Stae & New Jersey got really pummelted and some balck outs occured. In new England too.

65? :up: 40? a little cool for my taste but still not too bad though. Could be worse, I guess. Yeah, like, you could be in Michigan. Sad.

I'm hoping to get up to the snow before I go back to work next week. Take the little one up sledding again like last year.

:cute:
He seems like such a nice boy. Did he know why you hung up? Did he apologize? I hate when Mr.Z used to do that. He knows better now :macdevil:

Yeah he knows why I hung up, the tea is his apology really as we weren't supposed to be doing tea tommorow. :shifty: My ear sucks and my throat. I seemed to be better last week apart from Monday and Tuesday, go back into work today spend a few hours on the phone 10am - 6pm and :grumpy: sore ears and throat on and off again. :angry:

Going to monitor it for the rest of the week, if it doesn't get better it might be related to talking alot at work ( on a helpline ). :scratch:

I seemed to be better last week apart from Monday and Tuesday, go back into work today spend a few hours on the phone 10am - 6pm and :grumpy: sore ears and throat on and off again. :angry:

Going to monitor it for the rest of the week, if it doesn't get better it might be related to talking alot at work ( on a helpline ). :scratch:

Boo. If work is making you sick, sounds like you need some time off, right? :wink: I'm sure your boss would understand!

:shh: The week of a show at work, I almost always take one day off, just to catch up and "regroup". I'm always a much happier camper afterwards.

:yikes:Storms.

About the worst we get where i live is rain all day ( England :rolleyes::wink: ) or wind/rain/hail. Snow v rarely sticks to the ground where i live due to us being on the coast, its often too warm ( not warm enough :wink: ) and the snow melts into slush. I got out of work today and had to scrape the ice of my windscreen. :angry:

I just looked at your location, Jem. You should get a blonde wig one year and you and Craig can go as Buffy and Spike for Halloween some year. Hubba Hubba!! :sexywink:

:lol: OMG im gonna suggest this to Craig.

For the Hallowhedon thing theres a Hallowheen ball. I'm thinking of going as Druscilla ( coz of the dark hair ) might even get a kit to try vamp my face up around thetop of my nose between eyebrows. :shifty:

I got out of work today and had to scrape the ice of my windscreen. :angry:

I hate doing that. But I'm rather envious of your grey rainy weather. Here, the sun shines about 150 days out of the year (not exaggerating). Even when it's cold, the sun shines. I get so sick of it. Weird, I know. I've heard that people who live in cloudy climates are more prone to depression but for me it's the other way around.

:lol: OMG im gonna suggest this to Craig.

For the Hallowhedon thing theres a Hallowheen ball. I'm thinking of going as Druscilla ( coz of the dark hair ) might even get a kit to try vamp my face up around thetop of my nose between eyebrows. :shifty:

Oh YEAH! I forgot about Druscilla! That would be friggin' awesome!! See if you could get Craig to bleach his hair :lol:

Boo. If work is making you sick, sounds like you need some time off, right? :wink: I'm sure your boss would understand!

:shh: The week of a show at work, I almost always take one day off, just to catch up and "regroup". I'm always a much happier camper afterwards.

I wish. :wink: If i have another 2 1/2 or is it 3 1/2 days off sick i could lose my job. When it gets to next summer i get my full 8 days sick leave entitlement back. :happy: Its so harsh but govm'ent jobs are like that coz some people took the mick and used to call in sick with hangovers, go shopping etc and took the mick with sick days. :sigh: If it does end being a voice/throat problem i might be able to have some time of the phones to rest my voice. Have to see how it goes.

I hate doing that. But I'm rather envious of your grey rainy weather. Here, the sun shines about 150 days out of the year (not exaggerating). Even when it's cold, the sun shines. I get so sick of it. Weird, I know. I've heard that people who live in cloudy climates are more prone to depression but for me it's the other way around.

:hug: Swap? I hate winter and greyness so much.

Oh YEAH! I forgot about Druscilla! That would be friggin' awesome!! See if you could get Craig to bleach his hair :lol:

He so wouldn't bleach his hair. He'd maybe wear a wig or he'd be like can i not be Angel. Craig @ dying his hair -----> :grumpy:

Chicken soup and curries for you as well, jem! :hug: :yes;

Awww thanks Dazz. :hug: I don't like Curries or chicken soup though :reject: I am gonna get some new vitamins though, just ran out.

I wish. :wink: If i have another 2 1/2 or is it 3 1/2 days of sick i could lose my job.

:hug: Swap? I hate winter and greyness so much.

Yikes! Take care of yourself then. I work for the state too and we get 10 days total, but they roll over each year so I've got lots saved up - for the upcoming TOUR!!!

And I'll take you up on that swap any day! I'm actually sort of casually looking for a teacher exchange program somewhere in the UK (Ireland is 1st choice, then England, Scotland, Wales)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom