Pleban Girls Party - Music is the common thread that ties us all together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
VP on the show this woman won't let them operate because her horoscope said so :lmao: :ohmy:

I don't tend to go in for all of that stuff, but if her horoscope was that specific about surgery on that exact day/week whatever... that would give me pause, at the very least! :shocked: :yikes: :lol:

Zootlesque said:

Oh.. I sometimes forget to check the threads I post in! :lol:

I saw them on Aug 30, 2002 at Joned Beach. I know this because I save all my ticket stubs. :nerd: :wink:

Oh I thought we were maybe at the same one. :sad: :lol:

I saw them on June 22, 2004. I know this because I'm psycho. :nerd: :lmao:

And is Jones Beach not the coolest place ever to see a concert? :love:

I like a couple of their songs from the self titled debut, particularly Semi Charmed Life. Haven't heard anything since.

Glad to hear your daughter is expected back soon from her trip. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I don't tend to go in for all of that stuff, but if her horoscope was that specific about surgery on that exact day/week whatever... that would give me pause, at the very least! :shocked: :yikes: :lol:

:lol: I don't know if it exactly said don't have surgery but it obviously said something to that effect. The woman is nuts though :lmao:

sami0201 said:

And is Jones Beach not the coolest place ever to see a concert? :love:

Yeah, it was pretty nice... although it's been almost 4 years.. geez! and I've only been to the venue that one time! :lol:

Hey Drea! :wave:

What's your favourite Beatles album, Zootle?

She said she bought me something. :hyper: She also said that she found the Propaganda book, but it was in Italian. I:sad: magine that, nations that have books in their native language. :lol:

sami0201 said:

What are you listening to? :love:

I'm listening to my new single disc compilation. See my thread about it in B&C. I make too many threads! :lmao:

Right now.... :love: Across The Universe :love:

My cd ended ages ago, and my system is hooked up in a way so that when a music cd ends, the tv station audio comes on, even if the tv is off. I've been listening to SpikeTV for 20 minutes now cause I'm too lazy to put another cd in. :huh:

Abbey Road is my favorite. Can't beat that euphoric end or You Never Give Me Your Money in it's entirety. :drool: But Revolver is probably a close second!

Yours?

VintagePunk said:
My cd ended ages ago, and my system is hooked up in a way so that when a music cd ends, the tv station audio comes on, even if the tv is off. I've been listening to SpikeTV for 20 minutes now cause I'm too lazy to put another cd in. :huh:

:lol: I don't know anyone who would do that :shifty:

(My CD player is all the way across the room. Like five feet away. :lol: I'm listening to the sound of my own typing :reject: )

Zootlesque said:
Abbey Road is my favorite. Can't beat that euphoric end or You Never Give Me Your Money in it's entirety. :drool: But Revolver is probably a close second!

Yours?

:ohmy: Mine too!

My second is, not sure this is allowed, because it's a greatest hits album, but you know the double red one? It's the early years. Or are you going to force me to be more specific? :shifty: I've had that one since I was 10. :lol: And come to think of it, probably Abbey Road since I was 11 or 12.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I don't know anyone who would do that :shifty:

(My CD player is all the way across the room. Like five feet away. :lol: I'm listening to the sound of my own typing :reject: )

My other player didn't do that. :| Right now, i'm playing cds in the dvd recorder, cause my five disc player is screwed, but I still need it for the speakers/receiver. My life is an audio disaster. :yikes:

Hi again, Sami's dad. :flirt:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

My other player didn't do that. :| Right now, i'm playing cds in the dvd recorder, cause my five disc player is screwed, but I still need it for the speakers/receiver. My life is an audio disaster. :yikes:

Hi again, Sami's dad. :flirt:

:lmao:

:lmao: Seriously, it's too bad you don't live here. I'd hook you up. :flirt: :wink:

The White Album has a ton of good shit.. esp. on Disc 1 :drool: but a few of the songs I can't really get into.

Hey Weldy :wave:

Rubber Soul is great too! Gah.. I can't decide between Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt. Peppers, Magical Mystery Tour, White Album and Abbey Road! They're all too awesome for words!

Back
Top Bottom