Pleban Girls Party - Look out we're on a roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:
Hi Jem :hug: :wave: Hope you have fun tonight :). Get some much needed rest when you get home ok? :hug:

Thanks:I had fun actually. Sent Wild a tedxt before.not sure if she made it om to tell you all. Had a good laugj at pub ( apart from exe's ex rbother in law being there. We live in that sort of town thoguh wehre you always bump into someone)

Kat brother came to meet us then his friends turned up. Theyre so much fun. We went back to Lukes and had a good laugh. We bumped into a friend of LUkes on the way home, Kat thinks he likes me. :shrug: Im not good at picking up on things like thta, but who knows maybe in the future, hes quite a nice guy. A little bit younger than me though. :wink: Need to get over Andy htough

bonoishot said:

Thanks:I had fun actually. Sent Wild a tedxt before.not sure if she made it om to tell you all. Had a good laugj at pub ( apart from exe's ex rbother in law being there. We live in that sort of town thoguh wehre you always bump into someone)

Kat brother came to meet us then his friends turned up. Theyre so much fun. We went back to Lukes and had a good laugh. We bumped into a friend of LUkes on the way home, Kat thinks he likes me. :shrug: Im not good at picking up on things like thta, but who knows maybe in the future, hes quite a nice guy. A little bit younger than me though. :wink: Need to get over Andy htough

Awwww you are welcome Im happy that you had so much fun :hug: You really needed to! :). Oh and the young ones are usually the ones that are the most fun :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwww you are welcome Im happy that you had so much fun :hug : You really needed to! : ). Oh and the young ones are usually the ones that are the most fun :wink :

Thanks it was gbeter than sat at home feeling sorry for myself and my friends brother said Andy is a fool :wink::p

I think iw will def have moments with him but i have a good bunch of friend including my PPG girls. :love:

VP and Sg i will reply to your PMs tommborow. :kiss:

Nri :lemonlvoe: Tnaks for the 2 eamils, you made me laugh at work with your lemony fresh email :giggle::hug:

Fun eh? :hmm: He would be about 2/3 years younger i think. My friend thins hes very sweet and she knows him alot better as hes her brothers friend. :yes: I need to get over that jerk off of an ex thoguh first :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom