Pleban Girls Party - Look out we're on a roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:bow: :hug: :bow:
thanks, SG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the sim!dazz/sim!bruce vid! :drool::love::drool:
it's just lucious & sweet!

we just haven't been on at the same time reccently for me to thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND I'm JUST loving the Wedding gowns/ reception party dresses you've either made or found {Both indicate good taste!}!!

And :hyper: YAY I see Sim!dazz was at 2 other weddings! :D

Last edited:
Hi, Diane! :hug:

How are you? I took the week off, so I spent it applying for jobs and going to my state library conference (and I need to clean my apartment this weekend).

Is it ever going to be tough to go back to work on Monday.

Yes, we got a ridiculous amount of snow here :madspit: It's October! It's not all that unusual to get snow, but it isn't supposed to stick to the ground yet! :grumpy:

I'm all right, Diane. A bit tired tonight, it's been a long day, but I'm so happy to be here visiting with all of my pleba gals :heart:

Jo!!! Weldy!!! :hug: :hug: :wave: :wave: How are you girls???

Jo, the library conference must have been great! I've gone to the local conference a few years nowm, and I love gathering pens, tote bags, catalogues and all that. I really want to go to the ALA national conference one of these years. If I ever get any extra money (yeah, right!) I'd like to reup my membership, this time as a paraprofessional, now that I'm a full-time circ clerk.

Dazz!!! :hug: :wave:

Last year at this time, U2 was just about to play a show at MSG!!!

My job is okay, except as in any place, there's plenty of political intrigue. I just want to do my job and ignore all that nonsense. And I'm just so grateful to have medical insurance again that I feel more charitable towards the place than a lot of others do.

Diane L said:
Dazz!!! :hug: :wave:

Last year at this time, U2 was just about to play a show at MSG!!!

My job is okay, except as in any place, there's plenty of political intrigue. I just want to do my job and ignore all that nonsense. And I'm just so grateful to have medical insurance again that I feel more charitable towards the place than a lot of others do.

actually at about THIS time they were near to finishing and I was OUTSIDE {with others} waiting for them to emerge!!!:drool:

I'm sorry it isn't so great, but I'm glad about the Med insurance!!! :up:
and a bit higher salary?

Molly Bloom said:
did all of you see the newest bird that was discovered ?

capt-1.jpg

:love: what a cutie! look at those lovely colors!

we already know B is a cutie!
:wink:

ThoraSEB said:

I'm leaving for Seattle in a little bit, and I definitely plan on stopping by a Gap store while I'm there. Gotta pick up a shirt or something! We don't get any of the Red stuff in Canada yet.

Toronto does - the two big GAP stores (Bay/Bloor and the Eaton Centre) are carrying Red stuff, according to a post on the GTA group today :) One of the girls was down there and saw the stuff... she was told they're carrying limited amounts. (Not that I plan on buying anything from GAP, but if it's here, it should hit Vancouver eventually :wink: )

Diane L said:
Is it wrong of me to watch Bono and instead of contemplating the talk about AIDS, think about all the rude things I'd like to do with him?????

:reject:

HELL, NO.
Not by MY book, anyway!!!! :lmao:

I do ENUFF serious thinking as it is, already!
and I know you do as well.

but it was a good/moving presentatrion.

I was also happy to see Alicia Keys. :D

Back
Top Bottom