Pleban Girls Party - Kiss and Tell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hello everyone who's been here and arrive later! :D :hug:S

:mad: Somehow I'm STILL GETTING problems with my bank 2 credit card pAyments :scream: I CAN'T SWEAR 100% ....but I'm ALMOST POSITIVE I redid my new bank# at least 6 weeks ago!

But i don't know if i can prove it.........wait.....maybe i can go bank to the bank............arg.......I don't know if the change. shouldn't it be in my bank record that i No, that's NOT the problem.
It's how to prove I switched the number on my online crdt srd actions! :scream:

They just socked me again with another nearly $100 pay. I dON't have that kind of money right now. which will mean more fees........

I just PAID every thing off AGAIN to even it all out again FINALLY.........and now this?:huh: I don't know if it's them OR me who's making the mistake! ANd my nexy pay is Fri.
I can try to ask mt sis but -- i'll bet she's TIRED of lending me money! I DO pay her back-- pretty steadily bit by bit -- in the past 3 months I've paid out like AROUND 300 +/- $ TO RECTIFY this problem. WHICH is WHY my sis hasn't gotten a usual payback from me.

I got messed up this one last time before my OCT to finally pay, and i finally figured out why, and paid ENOUGH money to FIX It [ which leaves me very little wiggle room for the 2 weeks check i draw the $ out from]-- and NOW their saying...........SAME PROBLEM again!

I've calmed downed from the loss of my cousin/worry about my mom's & uncle's rEACTIONS ET ALL. anD now THIS!:( :mad: :huh:

Carmelu2fan said:
HI BB12 and YDW:wave:

Shannon, I still cannot get over the fact we will get to meet:love: !!!

YDW, please call me Carmel:sexywink: All of my girls do.

Thanks Carmel I will...:) I don't venture in her very much. Maybe I should. I don't like to intrude on ppl so I mainly hang around PLEBA and of course, fanfic.:angel: It's such a big place, I forget where I've been sometimes..:yikes: :laugh:

Babydoll said:
YDW, do you also think that JT Bono is the most scrumptilicious creature ever to walk the earth?? :hyper:

JT Bono has to be the most perfect example of masculinity that I've come across...:drool: *fans self*...It's not very often that you get someone with absolutely all of it put together in one delicious package....

...och.... I must stop...:drool: :drool:

:wink: You gals can have that boy! I'd rather have a man like AB Bono or recent Bono!

:tsk: long haired hippy boy.... y'can't call that a man eh? :wink:

:madwife: YDW Where's My Fanfic Fix???????

Hi Wayne and BD :)

:mad: Long- haired hippy boy?? Make that flowing sexy long locks.... :drooL:

The voice, the masculinity, the swagger, the everything! :combust:

:eyebrow: Voice? VOICE???

If I may quote a certain wee Irishman here, JT Bono sounds like a GIRL!

:flirt: Ciggy's don't only look sexy as hell with Bono, but they also MADE him SOUND sexy!

Back
Top Bottom