Pleban Girls Party - keeps going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd love to see her serve time too :evil:

Your sister rocks SG :heart:

:grumpy: I can get to Brantford, I just can't get back without being late for work the next day... stupid transit systems :madwife:

:ohmy: Plus, if she was up front, that would mean she would be on the very front rail of the ellipse - and it's it mostly U2's security who man that area? :ohmy:

*imagines Naomi spitting on Jerry* :yikes: :yikes:

VintagePunk said:
:ohmy: Plus, if she was up front, that would mean she would be on the very front rail of the ellipse - and it's it mostly U2's security who man that area? :ohmy:

*imagines Naomi spitting on Jerry* :yikes: :yikes:

I don't think Jerry would have 1. Let her stay 2. settled for simply filing a complaint :lmao:

I'm not sure where it would be :hmm: maybe the edge of the seats, like you were thinking.... blocking peoples view :grumpy:

I might be able to come into TO, Drea, It's worth looking into

Sad_Girl said:
seeing Naomi now must be sort of like a reminder to Adam what a HUGE bullet he dodged by not marrying her :yikes: :lol:

The inevitable divorce would have provided much tabloid fodder, I'm sure. :wink:

That reminds me, gotta look up Go-train info for next week...

SG, I don't think I've ever asked you, what do you think of the idea of going to Chicago for a few days in the summer? :hyper: I already talked to GG about it, and she's interested!

Sad_Girl said:

I might be able to come into TO, Drea, It's worth looking into

I hope so :) I can tell you that Greyhound's $42.00 round trip from Brantford, $32 if you buy a day in advance.. and Via Rail's about the same price *g* ($35 round trip if the cheapest of the Comfort (economy) fares is still available, probably wouldn't be much more than Greyhound even buying the day before.)

VintagePunk said:
SG, I don't think I've ever asked you, what do you think of the idea of going to Chicago for a few days in the summer? :hyper: I already talked to GG about it, and she's interested!

Yeah, actually, She talked to me about it once, awhile ago. I like the idea very much (especially as I've only skirted around the city and seen bits of it on the drive through but never actually gone into the city at all) but It's one of those very tentative ideas yet, for me, as I'm not sure about the $$$ and such

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, actually, She talked to me about it once, awhile ago. I like the idea very much (especially as I've only skirted around the city and seen bits of it on the drive through but never actually gone into the city at all) but It's one of those very tentative ideas yet, for me, as I'm not sure about the $$$ and such

Train fare from Port Huron to there is ridiculously cheap - something like $17 one way! :ohmy: And with 4 of us splitting a room... :hmm: :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
Just a couple more years, Sami :wink:

A year from now I'll be packing for college. :drool: I'm so jealous of my friends who are seniors! :madspit: :wink:

I have to go to sleep now. :yawn: My sleeping is still screwed up from DST. :madwife: Don't ask me how because I know if my body worked right I wouldn't be tired. :lol:
Goodnight everyone! :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Train fare from Port Huron to there is ridiculously cheap - something like $17 one way! :ohmy: And with 4 of us splitting a room... :hmm: :hyper:

I see you've already been doing some figuring :wink:

I would say the chances of me going along are pretty darn good :wink: I just hate to commit to something when I can't be 100% certain about it just yet

Sad_Girl said:

I see you've already been doing some figuring :wink:

I would say the chances of me going along are pretty darn good :wink: I just hate to commit to something when I can't be 100% certain about it just yet

:lol: I just know the figures from when we were there in Sept. :) I was shocked at how inexpensive the train was! And the hotel that GG stayed in was very reasonable, and in the downtown area.

I know what you mean, though. So much is up in the air for me, with not knowing about schedules for school/work...not to mention the fact that I currently have no money, anyway. :happy: :lol:

But since we're not going to the resort this summer, and we fell in love with the city while we were there, but didn't get to see much of it, we're definitely going to try. :yes:

VintagePunk said:

You should go to school somewhere near the border, in upstate NY, or something. :shifty : : shh: : hyper:

Night!! :hug: :heart:

Cornell was my dream school up until a few months ago, when I found out how hard it actually is once you're in. It's the school with the highest suicide rate. :yikes: The state schools are relatively easy to get into (Albany, Syracuse, Buffalo, etc.) but I don't really want to be up there in the middle of nowhere! :lol: It's at least a good 6 hour drive back down to Long Island. :sigh: But flights up there are cheap from LI. :shh: :wink:

Goodnight! :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I just know the figures from when we were there in Sept. :) I was shocked at how inexpensive the train was! And the hotel that GG stayed in was very reasonable, and in the downtown area.

I know what you mean, though. So much is up in the air for me, with not knowing about schedules for school/work...not to mention the fact that I currently have no money, anyway. :happy: :lol:

But since we're not going to the resort this summer, and we fell in love with the city while we were there, but didn't get to see much of it, we're definitely going to try. :yes:

But it'll be nice to see you back in Chicago VP...even if it's for the summer :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm doing alright, Tre :lol: we're just having a little discussion about people who think they are better than everyone else :wink:

More specifically, "supermodels" who think they're better than everyone else and need a smackdown with a clue by four :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

What'd you say? What'd I miss? :angry:

:tongue:

Moi? Nothing. Why? :angel:

:lmao:

Oh yeah, food is really, really good, and really inexpensive in Chicago, too! :happy:

Giordanos :drool:

And we fell in love with this diner around the corner from our hotel. Cheese potato balls. Little pieces of deep-fried heaven! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom