Pleban Girls Party - Jez having a wonderful time drooling over U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dazz! :hug:

Isn't that Bono gif from the Lemon video (which I haven't seen in awhile ... must reinstall that DVD playing software on my computer ...)

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Russty :hug You convinced me to do it - I had talked myself out of it until I read your comment on chapter 9 :wink

I'll go send that e-mail now :) :wink

Man now I feel horrible for instigating the whole thing. But damn its so hawt! :giggle: Come on its Larry! Who wouldn't want to do him! :drool:

:hug: Bri :hug: Jo :hug: Dazz

I'm glad your appointment went well Dazz. :heart:

Russty Cat said:

Man now I feel horrible for instigating the whole thing. But damn its so hawt! :giggle: Come on its Larry! Who wouldn't want to do him! :drool:

well, GG was pretty keen on the idea too :wink:

and I tried to foresee the story as it built from 'yes' and from 'No' and the 'yes' was consistintly more interesting :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

Hi Dazz hug: Bookstores drool: : D

And speaking of................

while i'll be waitng quite a while for U2byU2.....I found some copies :shh: of U2SHow for 10$ !!:drool: :hyper:

since I :bow::drool: U2 live......this is DEF for moi!!!

I did FINALLY find today a copy of U2byU2 that WASN'T shrink=wrapped....so I actualy got my FIRST lok at it! I only looked from 1980 - ?? 83 or 84.

aFTER all I want some suprises when i actaully buy it......
did so reading and ......love the story-telling! :hyper:

also found a GOREGEOUS book on contemporary Architects!
and the "Locations" book ...drawings/CGI & modelings for all the Star Wars movies..........:drool:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

well, GG was pretty keen on the idea too :wink:

and I tried to foresee the story as it built from 'yes' and from 'No' and the 'yes' was consistintly more interesting :giggle:

The 'yes' has way more plot possibilities and complications, too.

Oh, come on, you know it does. :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

And speaking of................

while i'll be waitng quite a while for U2byU2.....I found some copies :shh: of U2SHow for 10$ !!: drool: : hyper:

since I :bow::drool: U2 live......this is DEF for moi!!!

I did FINALLY find today a copy of U2byU2 that WASN'T shrink=wrapped....so I actualy got my FIRST lok at it! I only looked from 1980 - ?? 83 or 84.

aFTER all I want some suprises when i actaully buy it......
did so reading and ......love the story-telling! :h yper:

also found a GOREGEOUS book on contemporary Architects!
and the "Locations" book ...drawings/CGI & modelings for all the Star Wars movies..........:drool:

That is very cool :happy: I'm glad you got a chance to take a peek at the new book, at least :wink: and I haven't got U2 show, but it does sound like one of the better books if you're interested in the productions they put on (and who isn't? :drool: )

jobob said:

The 'yes' has way more plot possibilities and complications, too.

Oh, come on, you know it does. :wink:

Exactly! :giggle: :shifty: What? its true!

:lol: yes him saying yes definetly leads to better storylines.

I wasn't to keen on the Lemon video at first myself. :lol:

Okay time for me to go throw the kids in bed and watch Greys. See you all later. :wave:

Dazz, Lemon's a very experimental/artsy video (and I liked it).

But that song! This would have been me if they'd played it on the last tour, as was rumored: :faint: revive self, and :bow:

Russty Cat said:
:lol: yes him saying yes definetly leads to better storylines.

I wasn't to keen on the Lemon video at first myself. :lol:

Okay time for me to go throw the kids in bed and watch Greys. See you all later. :wave:

Wait!!!!! Where do I send your unedited scene? :lol:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: Bri :hug: Jo :hug: Dazz

I'm glad your appointment went well Dazz. :heart:

:heart:

as far as the quick run through.... good by stethiscope, {heart/lung}, good Blood Pressure, good skin & belly check..............:yes:

took the usual for blood tests + a new one liver......NOT b/c she suspects anything, but b/c of my meds thot they do NOT have any potential liver problem indicators : phew:
and will have my women's stuff done in a douple of months

hopefully all the rest wil contnue to BE OK. :crack: a bit of a hypocondriact I am :yikes:

hope you are "rattling 'round the house better, sweetie.

got go in 3 mins

may not see you gals much next 2 -3 days

it's HOUSE stitting time again!!:drool:

LMJOSCEra6s82.jpg

LMJOSCEra6s84.jpg

LMJOSCEra6s85.jpg

:combust:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Where do people keep finind U2 Show so darned cheap?
Any bookstore I've been in always wants a pretty penny for it. :madwife:

Walk into Barnes and Noble. Find U2 Show at ridiculously low price. And if you're me, you somehow still don't buy it because you don't have much more room in your little apartment for any more coffee table books. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom