Pleban Girls Party - It's a pleban thing you wouldn't understand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

:whistle:

If I were a Pleban,
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum
On the PPG forum

:lol:

Pleban on the Roof :lmao:

OMG:lmao:

Pleban on the Roof:lmao:

:yes: I'm gonna spend a week with my family in Denmark. Hopefully I'll be nicely tanned when I get back :D

I've spent hours today getting music ready to move over to my Mp3 player tomorrow. Over four hundred songs, and not only U2... I'm desperately trying to think of more to put there, but unless I steal my mum's Queen records, I think I'm all out... :lol:

pokes back in

Drea said:
Carmel and Galeon - you should've seen the last two shots at Sims, before SG's poor computer nearly exploded from the memory it took :lol: All different eras of U2 running around... :giggle: (And oh drat, my sim ended up marrying an Adam both times :angel: :sexywink: )

:drool: Was it a blueroom wedding Drea?
I am so glad Ads was mentioned on the Cohen credits!
Gg, I was reading the :edge: fic
Hi Jez! Hi Wild!
Dis...you are looking good grrrl:yes:
Did I miss anyone?

ThoraSEB said:

This one shall be my specialty! :yes: I'm exceptionally good at dancing on bars, tables, even poles! :lmao:

:lmao:

poles:ohmy: :drool: :drool:

My specialty is dancing to Charlie Daniels swinging two beers over my head.....*at company christmas party:whistle:

we could be a travelling road show:love::lmao:

Re: pokes back in

Carmelu2fan said:

:drool: Was it a blueroom wedding Drea?
I am so glad Ads was mentioned on the Cohen credits!
Gg, I was reading the :edge: fic
Hi Jez! Hi Wild!
Dis...you are looking good grrrl:yes:
Did I miss anyone?

how you doin:sexywink::combust:

:hug:

WildHoney said:

Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly flow the days
Plebans turn overnight to Perverts
Flirting even as we gaze

:shifty:

:lmao: :lmao:

Hi VP! :hug:

Wild - poles that are attached to the floor and the ceiling. Preferably metal ones! :sexywink:

OOH

ThoraSEB said:
Me. :wave:

I'm going to a wedding next weekend, and there will definitely be drunken dancing that I'll be doing! :hyper: Can't wait! :D

A sober Thora is fun already ...I bet drunk Thora is:mac:

:wave:

Ok The Who aren't coming to FL. Unless they only announced a portion of their dates. I asked Rachel if that's all of them, we'll see if she answers. I'm SO UPSET!! I was dying to see her in concert! (more than them!)

VP! :hug: It's so hot here too. :yuck:
How are you?

Sami! VP!!!:heart:

Sounds good thora:drool: and like Wild said..we could keep the u2 boys entertained...I bet they always wanted a travelling strip show:happy::wink: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom