Pleban Girls Party - having lunch with sweet Holy Joe at K-mart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I hope SG, but it's not helping me very much now!

:shifty: but still... I'd rather have the 29years older man than anyone on this planet! :shh:

Bye Thora :hug: enjoy yoru meeting!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

believe me - when you are thirty something and hit your sexual peak while all the men your age and older are leveling off in their interest, 19 and 20 something boys who are still at their peaks get your interest :sexywink: :lmao:

FB - it's no problem, sweetheart. It's not that formal of a place around here and we all get carried off without saying goodbye sometimes. It's hard when you are younger and have to yield to what your parents want when it comes to computer time and stuff. Don't sweat it - just appreciate what you can do all the more :wink: :hug:

you know,you are a really encouraging woman SG,
thanks I`ll remember that:hug:

Bye Thora,I`ll see you soon:hug: :kiss:

flybabe said:

you know,you are a really encouraging woman SG,
thanks I`ll remember that:hug:

Bye Thora,I`ll see you soon:hug: :kiss:

I generally try to be optimistic and friendly, but I admit I've been in a rather pissy mood in the past few weeks and haven't been very friendly. That grumpy mood seems to be shifting back at the moment :happy:

There's no sense in dwelling on the negative,it never does a person any good in the long run. :wink:

Galeongirl said:
:shifty: but still... I'd rather have the 29years older man than anyone on this planet! :shh:

Well, sure I can certainly understand that :lol:

but don't judge every other man against him and send them packing just because they will never measure up ( :giggle: short joke, sorry :wink: )

I like a lot of different things about men - appreciate the ones you know/meet for what they are and enjoy their company. You might discover someone really special that way :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

I generally try to be optimistic and friendly, but I admit I've been in a rather pissy mood in the past few weeks and haven't been very friendly. That grumpy mood seems to be shifting back at the moment :happy:

There's no sense in dwelling on the negative,it never does a person any good in the long run. :wink:

I`m not miss wonderful either,and I think that is sorta why I miss out on things,I`m being such a hothead most of the time... and uno word:Sister:laugh: need I say more.

I have within me the ability to be extremely stubborn and loudmouthed - but I've learned the hard way you get a lot farther with patience and Subtlety :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Well, sure I can certainly understand that :lol:

but don't judge every other man against him and send them packing just because they will never measure up ( :giggle: short joke, sorry :wink: )

I like a lot of different things about men - appreciate the ones you know/meet for what they are and enjoy their company. You might discover someone really special that way :yes:

I know that, and I have a really great best friend who is male... but most guys around my age I really just dislike.... I don't get their lame humour and jokes, well, I get what they mean with it, but I don't think it's funny at all....

:wink: and I'm sure the guys I meet here are taller than our little man.... us dutchies are the tallest in the world y'know... :

Sad_Girl said:
I have within me the ability to be extremely stubborn and loudmouthed - but I've learned the hard way you get a lot farther with patience and Subtlety :wink:

:giggle: really? you sound like me that way! I can be as stubborn as a mule!

Galeongirl said:

:wink: and I'm sure the guys I meet here are taller than our little man.... us dutchies are the tallest in the world y'know... :

So I've heard - it's all that Viking blood :wink:

Galeongirl said:

I know that, and I have a really great best friend who is male... but most guys around my age I really just dislike.... I don't get their lame humour and jokes, well, I get what they mean with it, but I don't think it's funny at all....

I understand that feeling! :lol: that will pass, hopefully sooner rather than later

Galeongirl said:

:giggle: really? you sound like me that way! I can be as stubborn as a mule!

yeah, I'm Irish-American, we're about as stubborn as they come :lol: :wink: though no nationality has a monopoly on the trait; some are more notoriously stubborn than others

it wears off a bit with youth sometimes, too, but not always

Yeah, my Grandmother's family is very proud of it's Irish heritage - my grandfather's family was English - and on my fathers side we're just American - I have no idea where they came from before settling in America, and no one seems to have any interest in being anything other than American. Which isn't all bad; just different from my mother's family who has kept their Irish history so alive

:uhoh: sorry for not replying for a while... got distracted in the davos thread

:drool: how come he keeps getting hotter while he should get older and grosser and just... old?

Galeongirl said:
:uhoh: sorry for not replying for a while... got distracted in the davos thread

:drool: how come he keeps getting hotter while he should get older and grosser and just... old?

:lol: that's ok

I don't know why men have that talent - not all men, of course, but there are more men these days than I ever remember noticing before who just keep getting better and better - boys in general do that; men in their thirties have often been the best, but now it's getting to be men get older and more sophisticated and sexier all the time ... :drool: all four of the boys in U2 are a good example. Larry, as pretty as he was, was kind of awkward as a youth, and he only developed his more muscular body in his thirties - and it keeps getting better all the time :sexywink:

I have to get going - I'm watching a friends Baby tonight so I need to get some stuff done before she gets here. I won't be back until after 11 pm my time, so I'll say goodnight and sweet dreams now to GG2, Wild, Jem and anyone else in an earlier time zone :hug:

and see you tonight to anyone who will be here later :hug:

:whistle: Have I told you girls yet that I was there tonight, in Davos, at the meeting?

:angel: I've proof of it! :yes:
bonowhisperlq1.jpg

I'm fine I guess, but I had some trouble coping with the amount of time we had for our Chemistry test today.

45 minutes!!
And it was quite an important one too, so I hope I didn't do too bad.
The thing is that our teacher hates guessing, you have to have the perfect answer or keep your mouth shut.

So like I said, I hope I did well.

(I love the Bono-tub gif ;) )

Kaf made that, I love it too :cute:

hm 45 minutes is not that much... we usually have 50 for one test tho, since that's one class hour for us.... but with big tests we have 100 minutes...

I have a chemistry test in feb.. :uhoh:

Well, the minimum amount of time we have is usually an hour, and for the big tests in Maths, Physics and those subjects we have three hours.

I'm a bit dissapointed but, I guess I did my best anyway considering the circumstances.

wow... that's a lot of time you get!

the only time we have three hours is with the big exams in the final period of hte last year....

Back
Top Bottom