Pleban Girls Party - Going 'Wild' for the Turkey Timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
W

And omfg, I have a new obsession. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! :hyper:

i :love: extreme makeover Home editn! :hyper:

i only get to see it when i'm at my sis's re Cable TV!

it's so fascinating to see them change it all up & BESIDES it being new andf all...HOW it's taylored to each person's/familiy's needs> :yes:

Jez are you feeing better at last !

dazzledbylight said:

i :love: extreme makeover Home editn! :hyper:

i only get to see it when i'm at my sis's re Cable TV!

it's so fascinating to see them change it all up & BESIDES it being new andf all...HOW it's taylored to each person's/familiy's needs> :yes:

Jez are you feeing better at last !

Dazz, do you mean the nasty cold I had a couple of weeks ago? Yeah, it's cleared up nicely. In the middle of trying to quit smoking though, so I'm still coughing a bit.

And I'm in one of my down/depressed periods now, so overall I'm probably feeling better than I should...

Wild, I'm just madly in love with Paul :eek: :reject:

Wild, I know, but it kind of feels stupid to always be the one that falls for the gray-haired, older guys :giggle:

OHMYGOD, KAT! Sorry, but I just read Naivete! Fuck, I didn't even realize it was you until I finished but GUH!

Right, and now I'll stop telling people how awsome they are :lol:

Sorry about the depressed period, Jez, I understand how you might feel :hug: Good luck quitting smoking, you can do it! *cheers you on*

I'm really sleepy tonight, I was gonna write fic and stuff but my eyes are closing...

Oh, I know, Wild, I've seen the pictures :sexywink:

Thanks for your support, girls :hug: I'm used to having these periods, they come along every once in a while. I'm just glad it's not as bad as they used to be, when I was a teenager :rolleyes:
And also, I've become a little bit better at telling people about it, back then I would just bottle it all up, and things could be very bad for a while. :huh: I was a really screwed up teenager :lol:

Hey Weldy :hug: Sims :drool: Mine's crashing all the time :(

Hey Weldy! :hug:

Jez, I totally understand. Well you're different from me but I have depression and some days it hits you harder. I hate telling people, too, and I hate talking about myself like that, but it gets easier when you realise you have people to support you and who care. And we do! :hug:

:lol: I remember thinking that my big sister's teenage years seemed a lot more fun, she was always fighting with mum and dad, staying out late, disappearing of to parties she wasn't allowed to go to and coming home drunk... I got moody and depressed and thought the whole world blamed me for everything :lol:

Which kind of teenager where you, Wild? I'm betting you were more like my big sister :lol:

Kat :hug: thanks. All you girls here have always been so caring :)
And I guess it's easier to talk about stuff when you don't really see the faces of the ones you talk to :lol:

JezSnape said:
:lol: I remember thinking that my big sister's teenage years seemed a lot more fun, she was always fighting with mum and dad, staying out late, disappearing of to parties she wasn't allowed to go to and coming home drunk... I got moody and depressed and thought the whole world blamed me for everything :lol:

Which kind of teenager where you, Wild? I'm betting you were more like my big sister :lol:

Kat :hug: thanks. All you girls here have always been so caring :)
And I guess it's easier to talk about stuff when you don't really see the faces of the ones you talk to :lol:

I have to say I don't think that does sound like fun. Maybe it's just me, but I liked the fact I got on really well with my mum (and still do), and I've never done any of that, or come home drunk (I have done that a couple of times during uni but even then). I know I'm a bit weird, heh, but I don't think getting drunk and stuff is always fun, I mean that can often make you depressed itself.

I think it's easier, you're right. I can type far better than I can talk about stuff like this. Or about many things. I usually talk too fast and trip over my words!

JezSnape said:

No my little sister was the rebellious one :lol:

I was a good girl until i got to 17 and then once i started working :shifty:

I joined the ventures scouts, and believe me i'll NEVER let my daughter join them :no:

I tried Smoking, didn't get on with but enjoyed drink & :sexywink:

One thing i have NEVER done and NEVER would is drugs of any sort :no:

:hug: Hi Wild!!

:scratch: Should I change my deodorant? You've been taking off a lot lately when I turn up....:giggle: :wink:

I'll do it gluey, I'm pretty good at unpacking groceries! Did it this afternoon for my mummy... Hi by the way! :hug:

Night night Wild, sweet dreams and all nice things! :hug:

Night Wild :hug: Hey Gluey :wave:

Kat, you're right, she probably didn't think it was any fun, but I can still feel that I missed out on things. Just the fact that if I had spoken my mind then, I might be able to do so now... She's got a great relationship with our mum now (so do I) but she managed to tell her things that I was too scared of saying... :shrug: I don't know, I guess you always want what you don't have, huh :)

:hug: Hi Jez!

Chickadee you're welcome to unpack my groceries....I find it the most morbidly boring/depressing job......

Back
Top Bottom