Pleban Girls Party every body's working for the weekend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a good idea ydw! And on R&H when he gets all sweaty on stage.

Though I am a Edge girl myself, I fancy all of them, i can't help it!

chickadee said:
What a good idea ydw! And on R&H when he gets all sweaty on stage.

Though I am a Edge girl myself, I fancy all of them, i can't help it!

Kat :tsk:

Now you're just being greedy...

Actually i never paid much attention to the others, except Lardance until the Vertigo tour. I mean i appreciated their musical wonderfulness but it just HIT me when i stood in front of the stage in Toronto

:ohmy: I'd do all of them :shifty:

Singley or in a U2 orgy i didn't really care and i even :flirt: with Adam :giggle:

chickadee said:

I fancy all of them, i can't help it!

:yes: Me too (obviously) :shifty:

although... :shifty: I have finally settled on a favorite :shifty: I did awhile ago, but I've never come right out and said it :reject: after all these years of waffling back and forth, I realized a few weeks agi that I had settled on one in particular as the one I seem most interested in and attracted to

WildHoney said:

well if it isn't her Hotness SG :bow:

How are you today :flirt:

I'm nothing compared to you :flirt:

glad to be home! I was more than happy to help my sister and grandma today, but the whole day just seems to have vanished!

I couldn't believe it was nearly 7 pm when I got home :crack:

how are you?

:uhoh: my laptop is overheating

(too much hotness here I guess
edgefiresmiley.gif
)

Have to shut down for awhile
GrumpyBono.gif

:wave:

Yep that's me, I am greedy! heh. I am greedy for men twice my age. And I don't care! lol!

Larry, oh I definitely have a thing for Larry. He could get angry with me any time, it would lead to good things. In my dreams, haha! Zoo/Pop Larry was really hot.

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: Me too (obviously) :shifty:

although... :shifty: I have finally settled on a favorite :shifty: I did awhile ago, but I've never come right out and said it :reject: after all these years of waffling back and forth, I realized a few weeks agi that I had settled on one in particular as the one I seem most interested in and attracted to

Which one is that then SG? You have probably made it really obvious and I am being slow, but I'm blonde so excuse me ;)

Hi by the way! :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm nothing compared to you :flirt:

glad to be home! I was more than happy to help my sister and grandma today, but the whole day just seems to have vanished!

I couldn't believe it was nearly 7 pm when I got home :crack:

how are you?

I'm fine , thanks :hug:

I hate days that just disappear from you :madwife:

It's like U2 concerts only seem to last 5 minutes :sigh:

chickadee said:

Which one is that then SG? You have probably made it really obvious and I am being slow, but I'm blonde so excuse me ;)

Hi by the way! :wave:

I don't know if I've made it that terribly obvious or not - Wild, do you know who I was refering to?

Oh Wild, of course blondes aren't stupid, as I am one, hehe, but I like to use it as a good excuse sometimes. ;)

I know what you mean SG, I have a hard time choosing sometimes because they all have things that I like about them. I always go back to Edge though even though I think Larry is 'hotter', Edge is really sexy. The guitar, and the voice, and the brain! Mmmm yes plz.

well, I was waiting to come out and say it, I wanted to see if I had made it obvious to girls like Wild who I've been around for a long time -

but it occured to me that I thought of Larry most often, think he's absolutely beautiful, love his accent the best, like his attitude the best (most of the time :wink: )

so, as much of a crush as I have on Adam and have had on Bono and which has occassionally flickered for Edge, I guess the fact of the matter is I really am, at heart, a Larry girl :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
well, I was waiting to come out and say it, I wanted to see if I had made it obvious to girls like Wild who I've been around for a long time -

but it occured to me that I thought of Larry most often, think he's absolutely beautiful, love his accent the best, like his attitude the best (most of the time :wink: )

so, as much of a crush as I have on Adam and have had on Bono and which has occassionally flickered for Edge, I guess the fact of the matter is I really am, at heart, a Larry girl :heart:

Larry is definitely one gorgeous man! He's probably almost tied with Edge for me, most of the time. Which isn't to say I don't love Bono and Adam, cause I really do. I would give anything to spend a day just with Bono, talking to him. But I agree with you about Larry and there is something about him. You know the Naked Interview? His accent on that is delicious!

Oh, look, poor Edge, I've abandoned him again ;)

Night ydw! :wave:

Hi Dazz! :wave:

chickadee said:

Larry is definitely one gorgeous man! He's probably almost tied with Edge for me, most of the time. Which isn't to say I don't love Bono and Adam, cause I really do. I would give anything to spend a day just with Bono, talking to him. But I agree with you about Larry and there is something about him. You know the Naked Interview? His accent on that is delicious!

Oh, look, poor Edge, I've abandoned him again ;)

Night ydw! :wave:

Hi Dazz! :wave:

I've never heard it :sigh: I would love too, but I have a slow internet connection and so often don't get downloads or get to see stuff on youtube and that sort of thing

I was fortunate when I got to meet Adam and chat with him, and he will always hold a special place in my heart :heart: but I also realized one day I'm actually defensive/protective of Larry, and I don't feel that way with any of the others :lol:

:coocoo: go figure :shrug:

Bye Dazz :hug: sorry you couldn't stay longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom