Pleban Girls Party - Commandeering a ship to get U2 Hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Today was fun - I got two hole-in-one's playing Putt-putt golf :happy :rockon : but then I got sunburn on the insides of my knees (On the back of my legs) :grumpy

A regular Tiger Woods! :applaud: :lol:
Is Putt-putt the same as mini-putt?
My family and I used to go miniputting in the summer, so much fun, and usually rather hilarious. We haven't gone this year, yet though. *pout*

Ouch...not burned too badly, I hope?

Your university ! :madwife: I think I may need to come down there and kick some Canadian Educational people's butts! Don't they know they're supposed to be taking good care of you? You are their Brightest Star, after all! :wink:

and I may have just sent something :shifty:

Would you, please? :flirt:

I don't think any previous years has caused me so much grief and problems. It makes me so freakin cranky....:mad:

Plus, I'd take any excuse to get you to come up (I suppose I should say down, right? :p ) here :drool:

Oooo! *sneaks off to look*:shifty:

I didnt sleep well last night so I'm wicked tired. Think I'm going to call it a night. Night girls! I've missed you all so much and its good to be back. :hug::heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

A regular Tiger Woods! :applaud : :lol :
Is Putt-putt the same as mini-putt?
My family and I used to go miniputting in the summer, so much fun, and usually rather hilarious. We haven't gone this year, yet though. *pout*

Ouch...not burned too badly, I hope?

I imagine it's the same :yes: I usually call it Mini-golf but everyone today called it Putt-putt :shrug:

and The course had a pirate theme! :happy:

I don't think it's too serious of a burn - just a little annoying

~BrightestStar~ said:

Would you, please? :flirt:

I don't think any previous years has caused me so much grief and problems. It makes me so freakin cranky....:mad:

Plus, I'd take any excuse to get you to come up (I suppose I should say down, right? : p ) here : drool:

Oooo! *sneaks off to look*:shifty:

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time :sad:

I will definitley do my best to get down there in October to see you and DG, too :flirt:

Yep, I sent the real Ch 12 through and am working on 13 at the moment

I've heard of Mini-putt...and mini-golf
:hmm:
...but putt-putt? Sounds ridiculously cute though :lol:

Oooo...Pirates. :love:
I've yet to go see it again!:sad:
Did you ever get to go with your mom?

Oooo! I hope you get to come visit :heart:
Then I can a picture with you and an autograph! Before you were famous...someday you'll make me rich. :wink:

I got it!
Downloading now...:drool:

You just wait, someday I'll be telling embarassing stories about you, and rambling on about how I was near you when you met Bono...

And how I knew you'd be rich from the beginning....

And how I tricked you into promising to pay for all my trips to see u2 once you were rich :shifty:....oh wait...damn:angry:

:lol::hug:

I must see it again soon. This one channel on tv shows "tribute (a movie mag) movie moments" and they are all of potc...I'm craving me some pirate johnny. :love:
Did your mom enjoy it?

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
You just wait, someday I'll be telling embarassing stories about you, and rambling on about how I was near you when you met Bono...

And how I knew you'd be rich from the beginning....

And how I tricked you into promising to pay for all my trips to see u2 once you were rich :shifty:....oh wait...damn:angry:

:lol::hug:

I must see it again soon. This one channel on tv shows "tribute (a movie mag) movie moments" and they are all of potc...I'm craving me some pirate johnny. :love:
Did your mom enjoy it?

:lol: Yes, my mom liked it a lot :yes: she was pretty funny, actually - she really laughed out loud at the jokes and stuff and talked about it a lot for the next two days

She also kept saying how good looking Johnny and Orlando were :lol:

I just finished chapter 13 :happy: and I'm off to bed as well, Bri :hug: night, sweet dreams!

Good night Drea, Sweet dreams to you too :wink: :hug:

Last edited:
I'm being abandoned :mad: :sad: :wink:

Night both :wave:

(And Terry just logged into MSN now - glad I decided to appear offline at 11! There's no way I'd go out now unlessitwasAdamormaybeLarry)

Last edited:
crazy%20baby%20milk.JPG

:eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom