Pleban Girls Party - c'mon in, the henhouse is a-rockin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry girls i posted and my pc crashed

And i keep crying for no reason, i have been without NI before and although i miss him i didn't cry, what's wrong with me :sad:

I normally on here this time and NI brings me up a drink, i went down to ask him a question not realising he wasn't there :sad: :(

:hug: it'll be okay Wild, at least you've your dogs to keep you company!

:sigh: I'm all alone, and I should be partying damnit, but instead I feel alone... ugh

Hey Wild, Gg, carlos, kaf, and Dazzled! :hug:

Crap, time for work.

Bye Wild, Gg, Carlos, Kaf and Dazzled! :wave:

WildHoney said:
Ok my i-pod is officailly trying to do my head in

First Slow Dancing, now Love Is Blindness :eyebrow:

Try to reset it;

Hold the center button and the Menu button at the same time for 8 seconds...that will turn it off (And Reset it)...that should do it

WildHoney said:
Sorry girls i posted and my pc crashed

And i keep crying for no reason, i have been without NI before and although i miss him i didn't cry, what's wrong with me :sad:

I normally on here this time and NI brings me up a drink, i went down to ask him a question not realising he wasn't there :sad: :(

oh, wild :hug:

it makes perfrct sense sweetie.......

you've just gone SO RECCENTLY through 2 MAJOR Life processes with major Opposite possiblities......

Pontential Life at it's basic level ....a new baby {yours & NI's}

Pontential Death......if they had found #LifeFORBID# cancerous polyps - tho early enough a person has a MUCH B ETTER chance of Survival

:ohmy:

you can't get too much more basic than that! cept if you had just missed being say hit by a car [and I'M NOT being cavalier........THAT happened to me inmid-80's, i was in semi-shock for several days ]after] . that woud have been even MORE 'right in yoiur face' experience!

SO we're here to give you lotsa hugs and fun!

Back
Top Bottom